Off Topic I am almost positive my girlfriend is cheating on me, any tips?

Nov 9, 2023
As the title says, my GF from 5 years back has just switched jobs and she is now spending a lot of time with one of her male co-workers!

The talk on the phone and use snapchat, messenger and instagram as well.

Anyone have any tips about how to find out more?

Reactions: Veronaalfio
Maan...I think is just better to confront her. Lay it down in front of her, and watch closely her reaction. If she blushes, avoids eye contact and precipitates herself that's your answer. From there you will know what to do, if you guys live together, or if she stays at your place etc.

Personally, I would investigate more about the dude she is speaking to.

Comment
Dude, I have a friend who was suspecting his wife of cheating with a coworker, like you said, but just by chating and spending a lot of time with him. He confronted her and aked for conversations of whatsapp and didn't find anything, just casual work conversations. Later, when she went o a training, she forgot her whatsapp web open on her home laptop, he opened it. When the chached messages started to dissapear, he disconnected it from internet and read th remaining discussion which gave him a clue that she could be cheating. She also had her google account connected to her husband's phone. This was the first clue, that the conversations were deleted by her. While she was at the training, for 2 weeks, she didn't want to come home for the weekend because she said that is far away. So, he wanted to surprinse her because that weekend was their aniversary and he went to the hotel where she had the training. He called her and she didn't answer. He asked her colleagues about her and they told him that she went home for the weekend. Then, he opened her google account and her location was live. She was at 20 km of the hotel, at another hotel for the whole weekend. He then confronted her and, with these evidence and they are separeted now.
My point: confronting without real evidence may not lead to something because she can delete those messages. You first need to make a research, and don't look in her phone because she will become suspicious. You need to find another way, to see what she is doing.

Last edited:
Comment