Requests Hailstorm93

Jan 4, 2020

Fair is fair. I promised to upload some PPVs of the vid was posted and so I shall. This is just one round of some purchases from last summer. Some you’ll have seen. A few you haven’t. And I have more I’ll share later

O
Originalhybrid1 commented
I screen recorded a lot of her hot tub live it was pretty hot when she did the ass shakes titty shakes and especially the moaning I'll post it on the Google drive

M
monman30 commented
Originalhybrid1 NGL that hot tub live was pretty hot. The moans are what gets me. Did she ever end up sending over the moaning vid?

O
she sent something out the next morning but it was like $35 so I didn't check it out

O
She just uploaded another PPV titled Birthday sex How much y'all want to bet it's going to be just the shitty as the last one low quality no lights lol and of course $200

Jan 4, 2020

A second round of PPVs. I think maybe I’ve posted the first two before but the rest should be new, including a topless one

Comment
Jan 4, 2020

Another round of PPVs. The top few pics I shared on Gofile once before. The others I am posting for the first time, including another topless pic

2 Comments
A
Alexfrost97 commented
Join the Google drive. They can't get deleted from there

O
OnlyAWatcher commented
Go ahead and upload them from here to the Google drive

Jan 4, 2020

And this is the last of the PPVs I have. I might go back and purchase some older ones at some point, if other people share what they have…

1 Comment
J
JohnDoe77 commented
Amazing contributions, thanks for sharing!

Sep 26, 2022
I attempted to bright the video and color correct the redness to make it look more natural. Otherwise, the video quality itself can't be sharpened.

3 Comments
O
yeah I was referring to around 9:25 cause I couldn't make anything out and it sounded like she was pissing herself and some point lol thanks

M
Malicious8 commented
Ahhh. I went back and looked. Yeah it looks like she's riding position, but her camera angle here is shit. Meh.... I did it just to see if I could do it. LOL

A
Audioguy77 commented
Was this video filmed with a 2004 Motorola Razr phone?

Enjoy this since the last one is so bad lol
Likes and reactions are appreciated

4 Comments
G
Guardian2019 commented
Their sex just seems so…. Boring? Lol. And her constantly hiding her tits but shoving her ass into the camera. Just seems weird lol

T
ThatGuy2000 commented
their sex seems like a pretty normal long term relationship couple. And it’s a great ass so I’m not complaining.

C
cthulhuwaits2014 commented

Yeah I don’t understand the reluctance to show her tits. She’ll literally get fucked on camera but won’t show her cans. Strange

J
JonasVenture commented
Re-up? Can't believe it got nuked so fast.

Jan 4, 2020

These screenshots are from a video she offered on Jan 17 for $50. Advertised as the cheapest she had ever shown her nipple for. It’s an almost six minute long video of her in the shower. These images are around the three minute mark and I guess it’s what she’s talking about when she claims this video shows her nipple…

I have a couple other PPVs that I haven’t shared yet, with better content than this.

2 Comments
F
Fhmwarrior commented
Feel free to share my friend

S
Shadeslayer93113893 commented
Drop whatever you’ve got man, we’re all appreciative of your financial sacrifice

Jan 4, 2020

These six pics came with two short videos. One of those videos has her lying on the floor of the shadow like in the next to last pic, but her hands aren’t covering anything.

How do I screen record a video? Someone help me out in the comments

4 Comments
F
Funipoop commented
If you're on android use aloha browser, otherwise if on pc you can get extensions for your web browser to download videos. If on iphone i reccomend google cuz idk how to work that

O
OnlyAWatcher commented
Yeah I’ve got an iPhone

F
Fhmwarrior commented
Normally an option to screen record; although if your private browsing it normally won't record

I
IVIAFIOSO commented
on iPhone go to settings, click control center, click the + next to screen recording to add it if its not already added, then you just need to swipe down from top-right of screen and the button to start recording is in that menu (its the dot with a circle around it)

Jan 4, 2020

Well since I still don’t know how to screen record the video, here are four screenshots

J
Jtyler89 commented
Google that shit lol

B
Big_Wheels77 commented
How do we not have these videos yet?

S
Shadeslayer93113893 commented
Anybody got the bj vid where aj cums on her tits? Was it only a picture?

H
Heenry25 commented
I think she made a new vid of her fucking another guy