Requests Hailstorm93

Jan 4, 2020

Ok gents. I bought this PPV recently and have been waiting to drop it for a bit. Figured tonight’s as good a night as any.

There are more that actually show some titty which I will drop soon. In the meantime, there is a new PPV she’s offering of her and another girl for $100 right now. Usually this price point means that there will be something worth seeing in there… if anyone wants to pick it up and share it here, me and the other guys in this thread would be grateful.

Comment
Here is the video I found posted elsewhere.

T
thatotherguymatt commented
She was nowhere near her vagina anyway. All fake

T
Twattwiddler commented
Guess it got deleted.. ?

G
grikno3457 commented
Nope still there... click the blue enjoy for the link

F
Flurp commented
That was.....just....not good at all. Didn't even look like she eating her out, and she knew her tits would be in the light so she covered them again. I get trying to make things hard to see so you could get more sales, but if you never give anything, you won't make anything

Jan 4, 2020

As promised, the rest of the PPV including some partial titty pics…

T
Makes me laugh. OnlyFans changed their policies because of girls like her. And she’s still lying about her content.

M
Malicious8 commented
T
They changed their policies in regards to how much a creator could charge for posts.

"The new rules include a $100 cap on paid private messages, compared to $200 before, and a $50 cap on pay-per-view posts for creators who don't charge a subscription, compared to $200 previously."

She used to charge $200, or the max amount, for content that was usually straight up lies/half truths. Now she's doing it at the new maximum.

O
OnlyAWatcher commented
She’s still sending out things at $200…

Jan 4, 2020

and the last three, including two full on shots of her boobs

J
Justhereforsometiddies commented
She hides them because she knows how perfect they are

T
TheBuddhistOwl commented
nah, she's insecure for some reason, the way she compulsively hides them is pretty telling. if she's massively limiting the value of her own videos over and over again by hiding her best feature while taking loads and strange dicks, then that's the weirdest business strategy ever, all to sell a couple boob pics to an audience she's already alienated.

J
Johndoe6389 commented
There's pics or videos of her with strange dicks? How did I miss those?

T
People like to think that because her husbands dick looks different sizes in different situation (like come on, you're all dudes I'm sure you can figure it out) that she's out here hotwife-ing it or something. She's so fucking vanilla it's sad.