Requests haesicks / haesicks2 / shaelynnjade

Damn !!!

B
Bigdongby commented
I have a thought. Everytime I am fucking my girlfriend, I think about Shae and almost immediately nut. There ya go.

F
flamingosisflyyy commented
Considering subscribing to her fansly, is most everything locked behind a paywall still after subscribing? Will of course share anything I get that hasn’t been posted, but also don’t want to get nickel and dimed ya know

DoctorDiddles
DoctorDiddles commented
I posted that and the others from the set in the comments here, but it got hidden because people felt they had to keep talking about whether she has a husband or not and how lucky he may be.

Here's the pic from above.

DanTheMan1971
DanTheMan1971 commented
she's married? - say it isn't so - it's Vicky Stark and Christina Khalil all over again 🤯

Darthninja88
Darthninja88 commented
Dude spent the 20$ . He deserves a medal

P
piterpian commented
damn, I'm not a feet guy, but her made me feel something 😍

B
Babysharkdodo25 commented
that's means you are a feet guy

You must be registered for see medias

💀💩L
💀💩L commented
Oh, yes my lord, post haste. We're all here to serve you.

Try another browser, dingus.

K
kennyloggins123 commented
Easy there Outer Rim boy, you don't need to step in with sass when people ask for mirrors all the time. A simple no, or just don't speak would suffice. Dunno who shat, or in your case didn't shit in your cheerios this morning, but leave the 'tude with your lube.

💀💩L
💀💩L commented

14smAwp2uHM3Di.webp

Jeez mate, just say "Have no fun". I was being facetious, Captain Buzzkill. Do you not know how humour works? It's weird you didn't pick up on the vibe at "outer rim" :sneaky:

Last edited:
💀💩L
💀💩L commented
Naww, such twiggered widdle pweciouses in here wif no sense of humour. Absolute jokes. How do you manage irl with skin so thin?

Pics and videos compiled from multiple sites/locations.
Contains everything previously provided in thread, with some exceptions maybe in regard to dead links or previous content now deleted.

Cropped black borders from screenshots/grabs, and removed all duplicates where possible but kept some due to original & upscaled copies, different cropping etc.

A sincere thank-you to all the original uploaders, without whom this would not be possible.

Comment

1 Comment
I
Iamgay4206969 commented
holy fuck that one with her legs in the air is amazing

3 Comments
Torbot
Torbot commented
Just Know she likes having her toes sucked

T
thedoctorishere commented
Torbot