Requests freyaannerayy (Freya Anne Rayy) ( Rachel Anne Rayy )

1 Comment
L
lightmeonfire556 commented
Can you reup these to bunkr or cyberfiles? They were incredible but now down on gofile and anon

Two nude sets

"rocks"

"untamed"

(gofile shit itself mid-upload so cyberfile it is)

1 Comment
C
curve-damping commented
The Untamed is the closest we've gotten so far!

Valentine's Day shower

Comment

Deleted member 3648739

Deleted Account
Sep 10, 2022
A while back her friend Jenna did an only fans as well, I was friends with them back in high school when I still lived in the US and so I would talk with them about their ventures. Turns out Jenna deleted her Only Fans, I guess for Uni since she got a really good scholarship and wanted to erase any trace of potentially "negative" content associated with her. Here's the kicker, she went hardcore with it (sex toys, masturbation, full nudes, you name it). I still live with the hope that one day it will be possible to recover that treasure trove of good stuff.

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 2962597 commented
great story bro, and I guess you forgot again.

L
lezcudance commented
Tell her since she clearly never getting a good scholarship to do what Jenna did and show full nudes already

i my angels!! i have finally decided to do what you’ve all been asking for and create a VIP CHAT. in this chat you will receive exclusive content(both free and for purchase) made just for being a VIP in my circle 🤍 there will be a yearly charge to be a part of the chat of $200 so if you wanna be added tip $200 🤍✨ sending you guys all my love and happy april babes.
She's launching a new VIP account/group. I wonder if she'll step her content up in there...

A
alfons91 commented
I think they're work with agencies. the girls deliver the content and some guy does the wording and posting for the girls. I read an AMA on reddit about it.

C
cainabel commented
when they sell VIP they are selling hope, thats all, dont fall for that bullshit

T
TheDapperFapper commented
Judging from her usual posts, I don't think she works with an agency. And if she does, it's not as obvious as others. Either way, I'm not paying for this (I don't pay for anything) just thought I'd share.

P
PurplePickle commented
Worse than that. They're selling false hope. And worse yet, all the simps who shell out for a chance to chat with these girls are likely chatting with some dude who runs their scam for them. SMH

Nude mirror set

1 Comment
G
Gatorsuf commented
Looks like we lost a good bit of content, anyone have her new Halloween set?

Some stuff thats missing

R
Rocketman27298 commented
Nothing new in the feed but a lot PPV. Too expensive to keep up with

J
Jjjjjjj1111 commented
So her whole pay for monthly fee and get more free didn’t last long then and reverted back to mostly ppv…

G
Gatorsuf commented
Anyone have anything new?

L
lightmeonfire556 commented
I second the request for the halloween try on haul. That was gold

2 Comments
G
Gatorsuf commented
Thank you sir, a couple vids I have not seen before.

A
astud321 commented
Thank you sir indeed! Love seeing new content of hers!

She's sent a few messages over the last couple days. It sounds like she outsourced her account for a while and struggled to get control back. Now she's in charge and it seems so -- the voice and tone of posts is less broad and dumb.

Anyway, she said there is a HUGE SURPRISE coming around xmas. Who knows. Seems like she needs money though, she said she lost income.

3 Comments
T
TheDapperFapper commented
She sent "explicit content" to her top-tier spenders today. (that obv doesn't include me)

P
PawnyMcpawnface commented
She sent out a one day free sub for Christmas and hopefully it is still active for anyone that missed it

A
auntham commented
I dm’d her. Used to buy most of her DMs before she changed to $15/month sub.