Requests Ewa sonnet

2 Comments
R
Richard Lentz commented
Oh wow, another picture of Ewa not really showing the goods. Her career longevity is amazing because her content continues to be boring as shit.

D
Dafuq1234 commented
Only the logo is changed LoL

Nov 26, 2023
Previews of three videos. Potato quality

B
billie6 commented
where exactly was I beggin? I enjoy looking at her tits as much as the other man, but I'm not a retard to pay for nudes lol. but keep on fighting white knight, OF sluts must love you and your credit cards

A
Andrelo65 commented
you realize those 'retards' would be the ones leaking the content you wanna see right?

B
billie6 commented
I absolutely do. Doesn't change the fact that they pay money to see tits, where there's plethora of them online. You have to be mentally challenged to do that. See my world will not fall apart If I don't see her tits. I would like to, but I won't go to therapy if that doesn't happen

A
Andrelo65 commented
this is where we are different. I wouldn't pay for her content either. But I don't feel the need to insult the ones that do pay. It's called not being a dick.

4 Comments
R
Richard Lentz commented
I thought she scrubbed the internet of every hint of bush or vagina out there. Too bad she never progressed beyond this.

F
FuzzyDunlop91 commented
one of her very early videos too. You used to get a different variety in the style of her videos as well, now its just bouncing around in a room with awful 'euro-pop' drowning her out.

F
fikit39720 commented
All publicly released stuff still can't touch what she does for private videos so it's just a matter of price to see her do what she always teases and more. Very nice to see though

C
cet16 commented
Wow, how long has it been... I bought these photos on the original website that published them, a long time ago. That's where I met her. If I'm not mistaken, there was a video attached. I must have this somewhere saved here.

fikit39720

Dec 26, 2023

3 Comments
Airbus-A400M
Airbus-A400M commented
Shes a Dream

R
Richard Lentz commented
are you being serious? What has she done different in the last 15 years? Other than take a lot of dudes money with empty promises.

C
CJKrisz commented
LOL. He wrotes that she is a dream. Then , in response, you started to talk about what she has done. Please don't bother explaining what the two have to do with each other.

Nov 26, 2023

1 Comment
F
fedeloconte commented
kajus07 always posts screencaps of Ewa's videos but never the video:cry::cry::cry:: you want to make us suffer right:LOL:? Come on man, post videos too, make us happy too💪