Requests Erika Jordan

deleted

Last edited:
Apreee
Apreee commented
Did nobody contact her on OF about these scenes ?

AnusRvanus
AnusRvanus commented
It's more like the scene she shot for PlayboyTV.
There, the man also had an uncovered dick...and no penetration...

H
hoochimama commented

I watched all her pbtv shows, where did she make contact with an uncovered pecker?

edit:
Possible lead for more info: the guy ramming her butt is Frankie Cullen.

Last edited:
H
hoochimama commented
Got some info off reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/extramilesoftcore/comments/1apse4r/comment/kqb8gbf/

Livid-7567
"It's time to set the record straight here as this whole situation has been brought to my attention by a friend. If the scene in question being discussed is a scene with Erika with Frankie Cullen and Andy Long, I paid for that as a private custom a few years ago through the Custom Dreams Model site with the understanding it would be a scene for my eyes only. I paid a very considerable amount of money for the scene to be shot and it was never ever meant to be shared to anyone but me. I found out later that Erika - without consulting me about it - was sharing clips on her OF page of it and to be frank I was pissed off. I told her my feelings and she said she would not share any more material from it. I found out in more recent time she has been selling that scene to people - the complete scene - once again without my knowledge or consent - or come to think of it not even Frankie or Andy's consent - so that obviously increased the chances of it being leaked and she should take some responsibility for that herself instead of blaming it on the leaker of the material themselves. I've made my displeasure about this whole business known to her recently without any real kind of apology from her. I hope this makes the real facts more clearer to everybody. It's not only a sucky thing to do to me who was a genuine fan of hers once but also to her fellow professionals Frankie and Andy who now have the material circulating they also agreed to as a private performance. Her playing the victim card really inflames me cos I and them were the people really screwed over and as i said she should never have sold the scene to anyone else in the first place! This whole experience has been a very learning experience for me and having also recently had other content I paid to be private also shared by another woman on OF I am now no longer entertaining or following anyone there. This kind of behaviour is not the way to treat your fans who pay for something special and unique - promising to keep it your eyes only and then selling it on the side to make a profit. It makes especially the complaint from Erika very hollow."

TL;DR: screenshots are from an old private custom video order (likely softcore) that she eventually also started selling on OF.

On the upside it seems she's open to making and selling content that's a bit raunchier than b-movies. Recently she's been in nude GG fetish wrestling videos with explicit pussy grabbing.

Last edited:
What you really want is stuff with her good friend Jacqui Holland like this...

You must be registered for see images

S
spacepartyone commented
How on earth am I finding out about a Jacqui sex tape only now. Has anyone watched it or have a source to it?

E
Edawgizzle commented

Never in my life knew about this. I NEED to see this video!

Starling77
Starling77 commented
There ya go...

C
Can try z commented
CIM!