Off Topic [EN/FR] Tools to Download/Upload content (Websites/Softwares/Extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cool site I like to use, and you can use it for a verity of sites online is
I use this one a lot of the times to get videos from various platforms.
The only one you can not download are one that have been protected some how or copyrighted.

Reactions: Matrix135
Comment
I use JDownloader for the most of the videos out there...
And Tubedigger with a paid license with the rest.
I didnt' find yet a video that can't be downloaded.
Mate,i got no ideas of how to using jdownloader.I mean how to use it to download streaming vids?Any tutorial?

Reactions: bi3lprox1
Comment
D

Deleted member 12025

What do people use to download from Dropbox? Some Patreon girls upload stuff there. I've tried using IDM but it only downloads as a TS file.

Reactions: Chris-Biersack
Comment

Mark2356

Aug 12, 2020
Bulkimagedownloader is pretty powerful. Haven't tried it tho.
Otherwise you could try JDownloader 2

Reactions: All About That Ass
Comment
I use Tubedigger paid very often, but it is problematic when you need to use VPN, because there's no way to use addons inside tubedigger like in Chrome browser.

Sometimes it is just simpler to use standard browser tools to dl stuff, especially when you work on different pc with fresh broswer. but it needs getting used to:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for pics use firefox or tor browser. go to Tools->Page info->Media and search for needed file. but first u need to open one of the pictures in browser so firefox can detect the picture first. Most of the times you'll find two versions of image file - small and full size, just needs some patience scrolling,
to DL videos use Chrome browser. right click -> show code (bottom option) -> on the right panel go to 'Network' tab and the file appears there. click on it and press "open in new tap" then u can dl. if u don't see file in "network" panel - try to reload page in browser but don't close Network tab, as it needs to be active prior to clicking on video that u r interested in.
=====================================================================================================================

Last edited:
Reactions: Iron100
Comment
There is a tool called "Scope Downloader 2.1a for Windows 64-bit" which is frequently shared on peri volafile and it works in such a way that it saves the transmission from the moment you enter and click start.
Today I was able to find a method that allows you to download the broadcast from its beginning (or elsewhere) until you clicked the link but no further.
If anyone is interested please let me know here or on DM, it requires an add-on that will find you m3u8 playlist and another one that will download all files from this playlist and put it together.

Reactions: Protheus
Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.