Requests Dr. Hannah Straight

Not mine.

N
Nibbles1919 commented
sadly I think it’s going to take a long time for anything more then her nipples

X
xinjin commented

Probably, but I actually go crazy for her teasing approach. She's seductive and sexy as fuck enough for me.

D
Deleted member 5579307 commented
I have to admit, Hannah is very smart. Maybe even a genius. What do you think of all the YT subs who adore her and tell her how wonderful she is? They seem like a bunch of gullible men who might be easy bait. Bunch of suckers who can be potentially pulled over to OF or Patreon for a few bucks? Clever business tactic if you ask me, and sort of genius. That girl is brilliant for sure. I like how she uses "Hello, my friends" as an opener. It's perfect and well thought out.

N
Nibbles1919 commented
same vid just zoomed n cropped for better view

R
RangerDan69 commented
That's so true

N
Nibbles1919 commented
I believe she has someone taking the posts down

C
CD4444 commented
Which video was this? Can anyone reup to bunker?

D
Deleted member 5555887 commented
All that editing just for it to disappear

Dec 21, 2020
Here are a few vids to help catch back up from the recent forum outage.

Anyone else find it funny that the girl whose YouTube channel is all about the outdoors and van-life does all her OF content in hotel rooms?

G
gobstopper82 commented
Shes has several that were done outdoors, to be fair. but yeah privacy and safety and all that, pretty important

I
IceCube40 commented
With the money she's making off her Onlyfans she can fake the van life on youtube.

C
CD4444 commented
she was probably faking it even before vanlife. She was never far from the same place. Prob goes out for a day or two filming then back home lol

C
CD4444 commented
I meant before onlyfans

Deleted member 3659444

Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
Sep 12, 2022
There used to be a video from her OnlyFans page of her in the bathroom completely naked playing with her 🐱 (hand covering it of course) but I can’t find it anywhere. Halfway through the video she puts her right foot on the counter and continues playing with her 🐱 talking dirty. Probably the best look at her body you’ll find if you can find that video.

X
xinjin commented
N
Nibbles1919 commented
C
chubbs1 commented
can someone repost pls?

S
shark101 commented
You must be registered for see medias

D
Deleted member 5521505 commented
B
Big_Ronnie commented
Not sure why some here think she isn't doing well. Yes, she puts out less YouTube videos and very little on her wall on OF. Like xinjin said, she is very active on OF through dm's and uses her YT vids to get people to her page. She sends ppv"s for sale everyday, some days multiple videos at different price points.

Yesterdays video for $95: "Are you awake😉 Sending you a really naughty video because I was up late and really wet. Looking up at you while I tell you how to stroke it so we can cum together before I drop my panties, spread my legs and cum on this chair. Give me all of you after a long day💦"

I paid $10 for the month and haven't bought any PPV, I was just curious as to what she is up to. It's been over a year now and her videos are still very expensive and as we know she still hasn't shown her pussy (to my knowledge anyway). Considering there are hundreds of dollars in tips on her non-nude pics in her feed, I think its safe to assume that people are buying these.

No white knight here, just my opinion.

X
xinjin commented

All I was trying to say too 🤷‍♂️. Got shade for no reason. Not exactly creating a space where people would want to share or contribute.

I
Ill_Mind commented
Wears a bra under everything

D
Deleted member 5545695 commented
He doesnt have anything lmao...:ROFLMAO:

K
KJ4x4 commented
X
xinjin commented

Sure is. Those I've share with know whats up. I'm just never going to share jack squat to the public at this point to people like Iammpiss.

K
KJ4x4 commented
I was asking what are your conditions for sharing

Anyone have these videos?

4 Comments
P
Peter_Papaloni commented
It says the Videos were removed by administrator.

D
Nibbles1919 I remember during the first year of her launching a Patreon account all the payments were forwarded to somewhere in Mexico haha... Im more than certain that from the very beginning of her youtube channel to the softcore lewd content she posts on OF was all planned out. Bimbo isn't/wasn't ever a pharmacist lol....

X
xinjin commented

You're delusional if you think she's not a pharmacist. The OF may be planned out but you realize the legal liability she would be in if she wasn't legit? She has her supplements all linked to her credentials. Basic google will show her education and licensing.

Tanktank100
Tanktank100 commented
Anyone can make a LinkedIn but this looks legitimate.

Interesting

D
Yeah.. little mans meds aren't interacting right lol..

M
Media Space commented
besides being her bootlicker do you even know how this works? She is to provide entertainment for the subscribers in exchange she gets money $$$ if no content she get no money or She can go back to doing fake van life with her cuck boyfriend for peanuts.

PS for someone that does not leak anything you sure come here lurking often to freeload content you did not purchase

N
Nibbles1919 commented
S
stiffone66 commented
Would love to know the title of this video. Is this a picture from Pnlyfans?

Here seems to be the rest of the set from photo above, Not my link. But cudos to whoever .

D
hell yea. She should be flattered that her leakers are leaking her content, but hopefully walking a fine line so she can continue to profit. Hopefully she realizes this.

D
And just like that, gone

Tanktank100
Tanktank100 commented
Gofile always gets taken down, Bunkrr is tougher.

Q
quertyisthatdude commented

Media Space

Leaker
Contributor
Nov 12, 2020

P
Pussylover24 commented
Was this from her latest video? "Spread open and wet for you...."

M
Media Space commented
we'll see how long it last you know the white knight in this forum will tattletale

M
Media Space commented
no, but from talking to her she very close to showing pussy and going full bore just wants to milk it as much as you can for now

D
“full bore” after showing pussy. Wouldn’t shock me at all 😂

She bait and switched again. She is never in bra and underwear in video like the thumbnail. No idea why she keeps doing this on Youtube

Backup in case she deletes video

K
KJ4x4 commented
Makes sense Thank You for taking the time

N
Nibbles1919 commented
yeah I find it suspicious it Was down that quick even with all her white knights. I’m thinking it was just that guy again strumming up bs so he can defend her some more 😂 unless of course some one managed to view it and can give us all a description of how the vid went lol

The Dizz
The Dizz commented
"MASSIVE" control freak, pretty as hell, but the Karen vibes are strong in this one.

Z
ZERUVEX commented
Xinjin is probably the white Knight in this thread. On SC the post was credited to xinjin but the post got taken down right after it was posted. Maybe it's his way to piss people off and bait someone to actually buying. Xinjin is in this forum and can post the vid if he likes to as he is the one who the vid belongs to long before it was taken down quickly. He gave the file to shuffle pro then posted it on SC then it was taken so fast I didn't even have the time to unzip my pants. Xinjin u there? I know it's u 🤫