ctbrec is a awesome bit of software that allows you to record your favourite camgirl any time they are streaming when not even needing to be at a computer, as long as its switched on and the program is running. it will record

info here
https://d1sc0rd. g g /34hcPv8r

replace num with letters and del spaces

Reactions: ww2222
1 Comment
R
RougeOne commented
Perdonatemi ma non riesco basta che vado sul sito *** ma non trovo il programma, potete aiutarmi per favore?

Can anyone explain to me why my ctbrec doesn't work?
Every time you try to start ctbrec the start logo appears (as always), but soon after the logo disappears and the software does not start.
I've tried with some older versions but the same thing always happens.
I would be very grateful for any help

1 Comment
byeah
byeah commented
This is what i had to do with the new update of ctbrec

back up ctbrec camgirl url etc
delete EVERYTHING including appdata files
re-unzip ctbrec to where ever you unzip it to again
execute ctbrec OR ctbrec batch file

if you want to know how to find appdata file
search %appdata% in RUN
00001411a9a7a6650684a499.png

Reactions: FAVORITOSDS
3 Comments
FAVORITOSDS
FAVORITOSDS commented
Thanks, this solved the problem, but I will have to do this every time for it to work

byeah
byeah commented
only when ctbrec has updates, well i like to have a clean slate when it updates, but you don't all the time

K
Kuk1997 commented
whenever i go to this link, it says "we currently do not provide services in your area", and i tried with 4 different vpn locations

Jun 21, 2021
Is there any way to see thumbnails from your followed models or the models you are actually recording without having to go to every site specific tab?

1 Comment
byeah
byeah commented
The only way i can think of is left right clicking the model name and clicking on open in player.
it should play the models stream through a media player on your desktop via VLC or what ever you have chosen.

2023-12-01-18_47_25-Windowe907604eea4facdf.png

Hello, I would like some help, I place my models for recording and out of nowhere it stops recording since I have internet and some configuration in the program, I would appreciate it if someone can help me, then every time I have to restart the computer and then it comes back

2 Comments
byeah
byeah commented
i think there having a problem with the updated version of ctbrec because I'm having the same problem.

FAVORITOSDS
FAVORITOSDS commented
Out of nowhere it stops recording, then I restart the computer and it returns to normal but soon the same problem happens, only today I restarted it 6 times to record a model and in that time I lost a few minutes