Requests cspranklerun

"Amazing."

What I find amazing is that despite all the misleading descriptions, false promises and outright lies she still has enough of a following to make a living on onlyfans.
Even more amazing is that it's apparently secure enough that she can abandon twitter - her main platform - for months and then nuke her accounts, losing the vast majority of her followers.
Her thread here and in other forums like this one garner little interest. There haven't been any new leaks in half a year.
My best guess is that there is a small handful of idiots who are regularly throwing stupid amounts of money at her, and those aren't likely to share. I am confident she will piss off even her most loyal and desperate supporters at some point, though.

Comment
A joi video and a dildo blowjob video, found on another forum:

2 Comments
E
EduardEternam commented
se você pudesse colocar esses vídeos online novamente eu ficaria muito grato, eles estão offline

E
EduardEternam commented
if you could put these videos online again I would be very grateful, they are offline

4 Comments
V
Voldaren commented
Whoever keeps bumping this thread: Could you not? It doesn't accomplish anything other than annoying me (and presumably anybody else subscribed to the thread).

E
EduardEternam commented
Continuo aqui olhando o fórum quase todos os dias, esperando por atualizações, quem seria o nobre soldado para fornecê-las?

E
EduardEternam commented
I'm still here looking at the forum almost every day, waiting for updates, who would be the noble soldier to provide them?

B
BigDaddyFisto commented
Any new content?

Oct 20, 2021
The new “this pussy isn’t going to play with itself” set of 8 videos. Is it legit. Or a scam?

1 Comment
V
Voldaren commented
Evverything she does is make false promises and lie, and everything she's put out - aside maybe from the first couple of her "premium sets" from a year and a half ago - has been a scam.
But if you want to risk your money to see if it's different this time, go right ahead, and be sure to share.

Comment
You must be registered for see images

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice view.

Last edited:
2 Comments
M
MrPickle2333 commented
This woman is my goddess. She is my favorite of all the magic the gathering only fans creators. I wish they all had more leaks, but especially hers. Thank you.

V
Voldaren commented

Pick a better goddess. She's not worth your adoration.

Comment