Off Topic Conversation moved from Vicky Stark Thread.

Then she is thinking wrong. She should see the leaks as advertising. Sha was stuck on 250 subs really long. now it is bumped upp to 500. Pretty sure it is cuz the leaks. 500 subs a 50 bucks... 25k every month. she shuold be hysterically laughing on her way to the bank.
Bingo. That's something the copyright fanatics never seem to understand...

Comment

Deleted member 18559

Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
May 13, 2019
Bingo. That's something the copyright fanatics never seem to understand...

My whole life I've been trying to understand their reasoning and I just can't.

At the start of the century, copyright protection of video games was serial code. Some genius thought that "piracy" (I prefer to call it "sharing" because someone BOUGHT the stuff in the first place) could be stopped by asking people to enter a code that could only be found on the original cover. So people just shared codes between themselves. Then the other genius thought of more sophisticated protection, hardware keys etc, people responded by creating cracks. Then the third genius thought of forcing people to connect to internet server in order to play a game, people responded by creating custom servers.

Point of the story - you can't stop people from sharing stuff in the 21. century. It's pointless. They will find a way.

On the other hand, and I vouch for this - copyright protection makes no sense whatsoever. Because, people who want to pay for the product - they will buy it, period. But people who don't want to pay - there's no amount of protection that will prevent them from obtaining it, nor there is a discount price that will make them consider paying. The problem is, instead of focusing on those who DO pay them, companies are focusing on those who DON'T, and therefore only annoy those who do.

Vicky turned down the heat and the frequency of her videos because she found out people are sharing them. She decided to hurt those who pay her because of others who don't, and I'm not sure what she was hoping to gain by doing that.

As others have noticed, she could only benefit from sharing because the larger the audience - the more people who'd pay for her content. Of course I didn't do a research, but I think that 90% of people who follow YouTubers and Instagram models (and therefore, Patreon) are teenagers who are mostly underage and therefore can't buy stuff by themselves, and it's not like they are going to ask their moms to borrow them a credit card in order to buy a topless video.

Comment
spot on. she and others are punishing thoose who do pay by getting mainstream and focusing on the wrong stuff. thereby gonna loose thoose who pay when they actually should step up the game. It was around the time off the white/blue crotchless try on she said in a video how happy she was to have over 200 patrons. Now she have over 500 and her thankyou is to stop doing the riskier stuff. I love Vicky but she needs to wake up and realize what she has and how fast it all can go away. Internet has enourmos power it can make you huge fast but it can kill you even faster. And Vicky if you ever see this.. i found you through leaks and i am a patron now. I wouldnt have found you if there where no leaks.

Comment