Off Topic Cam Browser - An improved web-based interface for camsites

Aug 14, 2022
@qqqsss2 I am having some issue using FF for some time, I am getting this error message when I login, I don't have any other add blocker installed than uBlock and your website is whitelisted in uBlock.

Your browser is blocking requests to chaturbate.com. Please allow access in your browser extensions such as NoScript and Privacy Badger for a significantly better experience.
Click to dismiss this message and load from the server instead.

When I click dismiss , it take forever to load the page and the site is super slow. It is happening since couple of months.

Can you please help ?

4 Comments
Q
qqqsss2 commented
you also need to check if chaturbate is unblocked - this message appears when the site is unable to directly query CB

Q
qqqsss2 commented
oh, actually, it looks like firefox blocks request to CB due to 'tracking protections', you'll need to turn that off for the site:

6cLQ7t9.png

L
Lucab1 commented
Hi, have you changed anything about flirt4free lately? Or are they the ones who changed their stream? thanks.

Q
qqqsss2 commented
no, haven't changed anything. what issues are you seeing? I did a quick test of it and streams+downloads seem to work fine

using the app today and the cb room previews are not loading, also i've noticed that on Stripchat streams are not stable like on cb, the SC streams stops, freezes, and I have to close/open the room to try to watch it, but not for too long.

3 Comments
NemesisQ
NemesisQ commented
Yep, same here. Below is the snippet for CB

Screenshot-2024-04-23-202452.jpg

T
Thrall2 commented
Same problem

Q
qqqsss2 commented
Fixed now. Seems like they changed the image URLs.

Unfortunately, these images are updated significantly slower (once every 30s or so?) compared to the old url that updated like once per second. If anyone can figure out if they have a faster updating option somewhere that would be great.

Nov 20, 2023
happens right now that the favs are gone, if i login from another browser than my original one.
refreshed the site with "shift+f5" but that didnt help

2 Comments
W
willybeef commented
i cleared all the cache and site data for this device and then it works again!
strange strange, because it used to work before without any hassle.

W
willybeef commented
its a super strange behaviour.. when it worked as i posted yesterday, now it's again not displaying the favs on my macos device.