Off Topic Bunkr

Does anyone know what happened to bunkr-albums.io? It used to be a good source for finding stuff but it's been down the past couple days.

4 Comments
D
Derickaderp commented
Yeah, and on that note...

Anyone else recently getting a:

Oops! An Error Occurred.
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Is bunkr like getting fucked over or something? First the bunkr-albums.io, now even the individual vids can't be accessed.

T
Tosutoripa commented
wheres our hero this invite code stuff is getting out of hand

S
someonelilcurious commented
Would someone send me an invite code? Please

S
someonelilcurious commented
Would someone like to give me the invite code? Please

they updated the Bunkr servers or something, but the amount of popups is absolutely ridiculous now, click on the link to the video "popup", start the video "popup", you try to pause video "popup", you scroll video "popup", you fullscreen video "popup", you basically touch any video in anyway you get endless amount of popups now, its madding AF 😠

edit: yes i'm using adblockers

🤔thinking about it, my guess, its to slow down traffic to the site, because i for shit sure don't wanna scroll through the albums anymore if i have to put up with countless popups?

Last edited:
3 Comments
S
Sumit28 commented
I thought it was just me. Brave Brower was doing great job againt pop ups but ever since they updated bunkr or whatever the pop-ups won't go away

kakarott
kakarott commented
anyone know of a adblocker that will stop this popup hell?

fdq
fdq commented
jdownloader works for bunkr, copy the folder, and it will download all the links one by one
best to set it to do it one by one, or bunkr will time out out for downloading too many links at the same time

yt-dlp works well too, but it will not detect all the links in a folder, you need to post the links into a txt file or something first