Off Topic Belle Makeup (Copy Cats + Looks Alikes PETITE) (Also other styles)

This thread is created for the purpose of finding girls who fit the aesthetic and body type of Belle Delphine. Here is my list that I current know of if you want to check them out. Leave names and or links below if you want to share someone who looks similar. The Belle aesthetic is that of kawaii/e-girl. I'm also interested in emo/goth/grunge/ and other good makeup styles on petite girls. I will leave a list of those who don't fit Belle but do have good makeup styles as well.

Belle Makeup
Alice Delish
Rusty Fawkes
Mika Delika
kittysophie
Hylia Love
Lyla Moth
elle_delphine
Averly Grey
onlinebuni

sniffyou
milkgore

Emo/Grunge
bunniicult
cutelilkitten
brattyydeath
hannahowo

Goth
sugarf4iry
clout_cxbain
killdanijoy

Kawaii
badassnugget
faerver ???
saekkico
poppyseid2001

Vanilla / NO DEFINED STYLE
frankiebunny
euphoriakush_
salacious_succubus

I know about amiinu but she is scummy with her OF.

Last edited:
I'm being honest here, there are probably more girls immitating Belle than you can count. The easiest way is to go on reddit and search for in the appropriate subs. If you find a girl that looks good, check her profile and you will find even more relevant subs.
Subs:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RealAhegao/ <- This is what comes first to my mind if someone mentions Belle

It's kinda hard to give a general recommendation for a girl that looks similar. I might check over the next couple of days. Also, not sure how you feel about tattoos or piercings.

Comment
Apr 12, 2021
Finally she get fucked

Comment
I just posted 8.5 gigs of kittysophie the other day.

So weird she became a cam girl. she lives down the road from me.

Comment