Lottii Rose

Deleted member 5173602

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted
Nov 3, 2023
Reactions: Gentlem1985
D
Deleted member 5173602 commented
he's obsessed, and has failed to post one shred of anything other than his opinion. I'm not moving along any time soon, lil fella. She posted a frontal nude/handbra today in her Insta story...face and distinctive necklace visible. Not a fraud at all.

R
redstang commented
lol "obsessed" says the guy looking high and low for content. I saw your request, someone said she was fake, i was curious - doesn't take much effort to right click+search yandex. i found this shit in like 5 minutes and you can too if you stop simping for scammers.

D
you posted a bunch of dead links and made-up opinion. No proof, just you hanging on to whatever weird sense of responsibility you feel to discredit those whose content you don't like. All of this is simply you spamming and harassing me for posting. Your days here are numbered.

1HSHD commented

Well go jerk off to that photo (and not a very good one I might add) and leave us here alone.

She’s a fraud.

• Shit
Reactions: bp1924 and redstang
4 Comments
D
Post proof or stop the accusations.

1HSHD commented
The dude above did. Multiple times. Maybe you should put in a little leg work yourself and stop begging. Reverse google image search. Do something other than coming here and getting upset because the “women” you’re stalking is a fraud when someone proves it over and over again. Bye simp!

D
Both of you are deluded. The other clown did nothing but try to overpiss my post, and all you have done is to simp for him. Get your tongue out of his butthole here, and you two go find a room. Not sure who tf you think you are, clown, but it's time for you to F right off and leave my posts alone.

1HSHD commented

Awww some got their feelings hurt because someone else proved that this chick is a fake, a fraud and now are butthurt and whiny because of it. Move along you bitch ass clown.