Off Topic Be careful using Clapper.

Feb 12, 2021
I bought 600 or so coins and used them for a DND show (similar to a "private" on other sites).
Well when the DND show started, she kicked me and a bunch of others off the second it started, either that or the app glitched out.
Tried contacting the performer - nothing.
Tried contacting Clapper - nothing.
I filed a chargeback and not 2 days later, I'm banned from the app, reason listed? "Scammer".
WTF. I guess I'm a "scammer" because I didn't get what I paid for, and thus eligible for a chargeback?
This app allows performers to do what they want for coins, but the issue is if you tip a performer coins and she doesn't do what she agreed to, you are SOL.
So they allow theft, more or less. Read the reviews, many other people reporting the same thing.

I used Chaturbate years ago and had an issue once like this, and they refunded me immediately, and performers who pull shit like that get banned.
My guess is Clapper doesn't have enough staff to actually police this stuff, so they just let it happen.

The app is very glitchy, anytime before I go into a dnd I hit the share button and copy the link. That's how i get back in if I accidently leave or get glitched out. But there are a lot of scammers on the app that get to DND and end it or don't do what they said they was gonna do. Clapper wants to act like its not an adult site but that's where they get their money from, so if you complain about any of the adult stuff they not going to help you. But if you wanna report them and act like you was not participating in the adult stuff, that's how they will listen. You gotta play the game if you gonna use the app. When I get scammed I just report for nudity with SS, works every time šŸ¤£ Im sure if you create a new account with a different email you should be fine. Use google pay/ apple pay dont give them a card is your best bet. If you are not in the us use a paypal card, cash app card, venmo etc not an actual bank card to be safe. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: shahrooz02
Comment
I keep on getting "this function is not currently available" when I try to view any live stream. Was I banned?

Reactions: Rhic
2 Comments
Rhic
Rhic commented
I have been having the same problem for a week, the message that appears when entering any room is the following:"sorry this function is temporarily unavailable. You can contact @clapperCreator ir you hae any problems."
photo-2024-02-18.jpg

D
dabears949 commented
I still have this issue. It seems there's no getting around this on my phone, I must be hardware banned or something. I am able to use the app with a separate account using an Android emulator.

Oct 19, 2022
Clapper isn't bad, you just have to be cautious. Girl will set a minimum DnD amount, but there are only 40 spots available. So much of the time there is a frenzy at the end, and people get out tipped and lose their top 40 spot. But it's a great app to find regular girls who just want to have some fun.

Comment