Requests Bailey Knox

Another $50. For real this time, I'm not getting the next vid :LOL:. Happy fapping you filthy heathens...

M
MiniPhoe commented
BS. She has told me on more than one occasion that she didn’t have any kids. When she was 21, she was camming on a weekly basis, with no gaps in the shows! Pretty hard to hide that. Time for you to drop this act.

Albinocrow43
Albinocrow43 commented
She stated the dude she got knocked up by, she wasn't in a relationship with and was a one night stand. That he's had 2 kids with other women in the past 4 years. There's no 10 year old.

Last edited:
H
hotcpl2004 commented
Such an odd video... I love how straight up beautiful Bailey is, but she wears too much face make up in this, shots are too close (don't mind close up if it didn't show all the makeup), we never get to see the cumshot, and she milks her tits. She's the hottest girl to ever strip (tied with Alison Angel, PrincessBlueyez, and Molly Model) for the web imho, but as she gets hardcore, she has some work to do. Thanks for sharing, love the content, just an odd video...

M
MARATXXX commented
BK really does not seem to understand the strength of her own sex appeal, and never has. she's this sporty, goofy, fresh faced minx—yet she covers herself in trashy tattoos and lets herself go. i assume it's due to the part of the world that she'd living in and the kind of people she was brought up around. which is too bad but what can you do? if she had gone fully hardcore when she was at her physical peak, she'd be considered an all-timer.

S
skeemas commented
Into what? She has a huge vajayjay......

B
Bilos Cage commented
That was a great stream. Looking forward to more

F
FlukeHunter1775 commented
I think she did another live

B
Bilos Cage commented
i am not convinced. I think she might just be trying to sell the last one again.

Bailey OF live 3-9 - - I didn't catch all of it, but think this is the good part. Up-close pussy is 12m19s. Didn't notice any tit flashes.

A
Albuterol85 commented
Been waiting so long to see the full vag and now it's here it's... just whelming?

G
GrimDemon commented
pretty underwhelming. For that long a wait. Maybe it was better before 2 kids

H
Hurts when I pee commented
Omgdoes anyone have the full vedeo

C
Craig3343 commented

3 Comments
B
Bilos Cage commented
Actually pretty hot. Looking forward to her doing it with the real thing in full view.

T
Tt068 commented
Lol

Here's Bailey's most recent set of videos. Credit to Dandrik for part two.

Last edited:
M
MiniPhoe commented
She came close in her last video.

F
FlukeHunter1775 commented
Can someone please post it?

M
MiniPhoe commented
M
MiniPhoe commented
For you guys who laughed … the pussy came out last night. 😘

Figured I’d better contribute. Here’s a new one

C
c0b41t commented
Exactly. When I saw that preview thumbnail at a horrible angle, short length, and the $75 price I said no thanks. idk what she was thinking making it so high

S
surround commented
Those prices escalated quickly and are beyond any logic. Even the BJ vids on premiumwins.com were 40$ and other vids much much lower. But these involved a lot more effort like planning, traveling, recording from different angles, editing and then paying Bailey, Malloy, the boss and the site itself for that price. And now she's asking twice as much for a selfie style (?) vid with zero effort... good luck on that.

B
Bilos Cage commented
She's confirmed that she's still not showing pussy yet so who the fuck knows what she was thinking charging $75 for this latest vid.

C
Captainjack66 commented
Well she can take a cock and a cum shot to the face but cannot show the rest. This was something that I never fully understood but oh well. She probably sees that all these other women are charging that much by ripping people off knowing there is little to no repercussion for doing so and will ride that train as long as possible thus elevation in prices from 0-60 in 2.2 seconds.

New one

B
Bilos Cage commented

Will lactate and show her bf cock-routing her skull but won't show puss... go figure.

Last edited:
D
Deleted member 2557424 commented
That's some weird nasty shit. Not into lactation at all 🤮

S
s1mpk1ng_xyzz commented
i just dont get it with the lactation. ruins any other hot part of the video for me, that one part is all i can think of now

Another 30 bucks. Happy fapping, sluts.

Comment