Requests Avalon Nadfalusi

Karmafordmike9999

Banned
Leaker
Contributor
Jan 22, 2023

2 Comments
192837465 commented
Hey mate, how about saving all the bikini pics and posted them weekly or something? Daily posts are kinda annoying for stuff like this....

K
Karmafordmike9999 commented
Thank you for your opinion, if you don’t like my posts, you can always block me and then you won’t get any notices when I post things. 👍🏻

Aug 19, 2022
Stop posting lame ass shit bro

4 Comments
K
No one is forcing you to look at it. If you’re not happy with the photos, maybe you should contact Avalon and have a discussion with her. I just post the shit I don’t create it.

Think about how stupid you are, you’re upset that you have to look at a photo of a pretty girl in a bikini.

B
Breed877 commented
He’s right Tho lmao this shit is trash if a girl in a bikini gets you excited enough to jackoff maybe it’s time to go outside and meet a real woman

K

So says the sad SIMP trolling leak sites for naked photos and getting upset because the photos posted don’t meet his pathetic expectations. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Like he said, he can't control what she/her team is showing. Same better stuff on her Insta/other social media vs. OF lately. No one is going to pay $100+ per PPV for her in the same ass pose doing the same ass shit (let alone get duped into buying 9/10 recycled sets).

Karmafordmike9999

Banned
Leaker
Contributor
Jan 22, 2023
Well, you said you didn’t want any more bikini pics, well she’s not wearing a bikini here.

4 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Uncensored Version ($105):

M
Max2point0 commented
beat me to it

W
wasdasdasdasdasdasdasd commented
105$ for that is crazy hahah, but nice pic thanks!

T
Tiguy88 commented
Repost pls

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone with the new content?? She is again uploading

3 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
She's uploading but it's basically all old content. MAYBE a new post once a couple months but the whole part of her team's scheme is to PPV you 10 old posts and then throw 1 new one in. The old posts have new descriptions so you get duped all the time (you get posts that have already been uploaded here). Beware the scam.

K
KantCu commented
What are her onlyfans link including the VIP Link

Feb 24, 2021
Someone have a good reddit link? I remember some good links from last year. I found stuff I never saw away.

Reddit stuff:

Private messaging (OF):

IG stories (where she's so beautiful):

IG reels (where she's so hot):

Last edited:
1 Comment
R
Random commented
Damn we need more of her

Links not mine.

Enjoy.

3 Comments
R
Random commented
Great stuff man appreciate it! We need more of this girl!

X
xdHuGhES commented
Amazing content bro. Thanks heaps

A
ahf001 commented
Reup? These were good videos

Feb 24, 2021
Her vip OF is $3 rn:

Do you think it worth?

3 Comments
T
the.deuteron commented
The subscription alone will give you nothing, the good stuff is behind a paywall

H
hooper commented
unless you wanna spend $75-$200 per ppv then no

G
goodiegumdrops commented
Also, 9/10 of the PPVs are OLD packages. They've already been posted here so you're just throwing your money away.

Apr 12, 2022
Guys, does anyone have video of her stripping off? It was at this forum some time ago, but it’s been deleted due to some server problems. Help 🙏🏼

2 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
She stripped in multiple old vids. Specify which one.

G
Gghud commented
Why tf does this post keep re uploading