Requests Anastasia vinitova

Jan 7, 2024
Here OF is gone.

B
Brackon commented
That's interesting. I subbed her a couple months back, very little videos and soft photos doing yoga, all covered up. Didn't renew sub and then kept on getting messages for PPVs. These were ridiculous prices for like $50 - $60 for 1 minute videos. Ignored for a while and then she DM with "why I was ignoring her?" I though I would reply out of courtesy and said I saw her on suitefights advert for oil wrestling and catfight. As soon as I mentioned that, he OF just went offline and I was getting the message "Sorry this page is not available". All my messages to her was deleted and I thought she had closed her account. I don't know why, when I mentioned that. If you can still see her account, I guess she must of just blocked me. I was only going to say that her PPVs were just a bit too expensive for me, but I guess she will never get my question. Stange she was baring all on Suitefights and offering intimate PPVs but not in OF. Did I do anything wrong?

O
oktopus commented
No bro... but if you have the wrestling video, i would love to see :)

O
oktopus commented
Her new name is ivycerrea on reddit, pleasw show us the wrestling video if you can :)

B
Brackon commented
Sorry, I don't have it. Done this reply wrong. See post 4