Requests Alina Nesterenko aka THE LITTLE SQUIRREL

Here are some older ones again. She was so pretty a few years back. Looks a bit harder now and the surgery hasn't been a good decision. I assume she is dead on OF as well, seems a total lack of new stuff.

Comment

solobro

Leaker
Contributor
Sep 23, 2019
Before you get your hopes up about her “Playboy” content, there will be no nudity.

1 Comment
T
Tintin23 commented
Playboy is no longer using nude or topless photos, only if models want it. It is about 7 years old information.

Jun 22, 2022
anyone got this?

4 Comments
T
Tintin23 commented
Yes. Doesnt worth it

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
Nothing she sells is actually worth the money. She says things and the product is technically what she says but isn't really what she is advertising, confusing no? Like when she said something was topless, she had no top on but she was completely covered. She is not worth spending money on.

M
monopolemagnet commented
she's hot and whatnot, which I guess that also made her a self entitled bitch with all the feminism running thru her brain

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
You do know a comment like that just makes you look like a sexist arsehole?

You must be registered for see images

Comment

Comment

N
Narutochan1 commented
and I'm weighing 160 kg and I asserts that I'm not fat.
She is lying her tits off 🤣

L
lavendark commented
No implants. This is not Alina, this is her cousin. Alina is tha one with smaller tits. And also, on TikTok in most videos is her sister also with bigger tits. And also, in some of her OF pictures is the cousin of Alina's cousin. Alina quit modelling about 1-2 years ago.

V
vincecarter15 commented
Well that's certainly a conspiracy theory🤣

L
lavendark commented
It's not, i knew a lot of models that made OF, on the same account,some of them are not even related, are just doubles. In case some creep stalks them, this creates confusion.., or he ends up stalking a double , so you can say it's some sort of conspiracy theory... But if you look closely in photos, you can clearly see that there are actually 4 different girls, one of them is just another model from their agency.