Fakes AI Generated Celebrity Nudes

Nov 3, 2023
Scarlett Johansson

Comment
Ai surreal: Emma Watson expanded edition (x181, 158Mo)

Link:

2 Comments
SnowMan26
SnowMan26 commented
Incredible, thanks!

A
abominyoul commented
you are the best, mor more more

I have a thing for young Courteney Cox (previously posted here and here)

You must be registered for see images

Please note this content is fake and AI-generated for the sole purpose of entertainment. It does not depict the "celebrity" or model named.

Comment
Ai surreal: Scarlett Johansson expanded edition (x289, 174Mo)

Link:

Comment
Ai surreal: Emma Watson (x12, extra)

Link:

DangerDash
DangerDash commented
I think it's really funny how almost no one knows where these images came from and we managed to slip under the radar for so long. anyway basically we had a *** group where we would bounce ideas off each other and find ways to abuse dalle ai. We would upload our images to 4chan and some guy that went by Charlotte AI would take our work and post it to his Twitter account and put it behind a paywall. This started back in October 2023 and was finally killed off in January of 2024 when somebody on Twitter took all the credit for it and got the swifties attention. They killed it off a day later. The response time was so incredibly quick that I reckon they were using us as guinea pigs to help develop their AI. The dude on Twitter got all the blame for it some users started posting memes and laughing their asses off. I haven't seen anything new yet it's all old stuff. Stable diffusion looks promising but it's just not there yet. We had the entire process automated with dalle so you would just leave it on and you'd wake up every morning to ~20,000 new images with almost no effort. It was a beautiful time. I'm still sorting through my shit. I mostly generated Taylor but I still have terabytes of shit to sort through.

shadow93BB
shadow93BB commented
If anyone is aware of the graphic environment in which these images were created, the name of the creator(s) as well as the sites on which they can be found, please let us know. SnowMan26, NotYourTool and I would be happy to know. Big THX! ;)

DangerDash
DangerDash commented
we used

But it is no longer possible to make celebrities lewd after the January nerf. Stick to stable diffusion for now

shadow93BB
shadow93BB commented
It's true that I found a lot of images of Tay Tay. Not bad at all as it turned out. Today I just finished triage after 3 days where my eyes had enough. I end up dreaming about it at night after sorting! Arf! Nevertheless, a big thank you for these creations. But the question still arises, StableDiffusion or another environment? Dall-E from OpenAI ? If yes, I did not know him. ;)

Last edited:
Ai surreal: Avril Lavigne (x19)

Link:

1 Comment
A
Alxxjzz commented
Becky g please

Nov 3, 2023
Jessica Alba

Comment
Ai realistic: Salma Hayek (x17) "Santanico Pandemonium"

Link:

Comment
Ai realistic: Scarlett Johansson (x64)

Link:

1 Comment
D
Dutchieb87 commented
These albums are so good, any from Sophie Turner or Maisie Williams?

Ai surreal: Taylor Swift expanded edition #1 (x365, 186Mo)

Link:

Comment