Off Topic Accidental pregnancy / knocked up while making content

3 Comments
Nov 27, 2022
In one old Indonesian scandal it was later revealed (by the woman involved) that the man had gotten her pregnant and that she aborted it two months later.

You must be registered for see images

2 Comments
M
Matt90210 commented
Got a girl just new in making OF for a few months with her bf, just got knocked up. Havent unlocked her new vids, that might show her belly bump

SkittlesMuncher
SkittlesMuncher commented
Did she say that in DMs? Cause there's nothing about that on the profile

ImDaJokah

May 15, 2024
I'm sorry, but "UNINTENTIONALLY"?! That Sugarcake KNEW what she was doing, in fact I guaran-damn-TEE you most of these females KNOW what they are doing when they get "unintentionally" knocked up! Unless they had absolute failure of birth control, they were planning to become pregnant, probably sneakily to entrap the guy to pay child support. Unless these girls failed basic biology and sexual education, I cannot see how they would unintentionally get pregnant. They would have opportunities to abort the child or use plan B. They obviously have the money to afford it.

V
virgemvandijk commented
find God

I
ImDaJokah commented
Oh come on. You all are boring to not engage in conversation in a DISCUSSION THREAD! This isn't the CONTENT section, in case you forgotten, so why are you all here if not to talk? Go to the content area to post content and remain silent. I'm pointing out something obvious and you idiots want to shoot it down like its beyond absurd to think such things true. You all can't think beyond your own dicks, that's why you all can't engage in actual conversation on this site or the other clone forums.

SkittlesMuncher
SkittlesMuncher commented
I'll be real, I'm not reading that but I'm happy for you or sad that it happened.

I
ImDaJokah commented
Good for you. You've proven my point that you lack an IQ, like the majority of you neanderthals here lack.