Requests Abby Rao

I just filmed the most intimate video I’ve ever done...7 minutes long too👀 are you ready for this? Stripped completely naked and got into the bathtub, the water made it too slippery to hold my girls that my nips kept popping out 🙈but I know that’s your fav. Hopefully you last the whole video💦💦💦

Comment
Watch my girl get me so wet 💦💦💦 I know all you wanna do is see my nips so I made sure you got a wholeeeee lot of them in this video.. my hands can’t keep them contained anymore😝 do you think they’re cute?

Comment
Idk if your ready for this. Un-cropped UNCENSORED POV reverse cowgirl tonight. I want you to feel every inch of me.. I’m showing you a whole new side to me you’ve never seen before👀 bet you didn’t think I’d take it to the next level like this huh😈don’t worry the bra comes off too🙈🙈🙈

Comment
Sliding my panties off for you, slipping my fingers in every area I wish yours were in…..do you like how my ass looks from down there? should I lay down for you, press my titties against your chest?
(got this for free, think she or whoever manages her account did it by accident. couldn’t get the pictures though because it costs money now)

Comment
Never shown anythinggggg like this before🙀🙀🙀Playing with my kitty…bout to sit it right on your face….can you taste how sweet I am? I couldn’t hide my nips from you either I know you wanna suck on them too🙈💦

Comment