Requests Stasia

StrangeDanger00
StrangeDanger00 commented
R
ReallyOnlyFans commented
ikr, stasia's rise is parallel to her friendships with fandy and the otk crew

badger15
badger15 commented
It's 2024, there are easier ways to come out of the closet bro.

M
maays commented
I just prefer good looking females over not good looking ones, and Fandy falls into the second category.

Oct 1, 2022
only a matter of time

F
fattyb commented
how to jerk a babydick tutorial :PepeLaugh:

I
iswearimlegal commented
Wow! That was unexpected... Good start!

pumuckel84
pumuckel84 commented

you happen to have a link or a title of that video?

Monthly.Bloodbath
Monthly.Bloodbath commented
No way that small dick is real! Gotta be fake. Not possible for a grown man to be that small. Crippling disability?

That's some serious confidence to humiliate himself to the world like this. Endless giggles from the girls he slept with, which probably isn't many before Fandy.

I
iswearimlegal commented
oh wow, so much edge. I can assure you. Try imagine the smallest dick in the World and know that there is dicks half the size of what you're imagining. Chill my dude. It's a real dick.

O
Oliril commented

Bullshit. Theres one leaked picture thats hazy af of Stasia that I've seen and thats all thats been out there so far.

Monthly.Bloodbath
The giggles from girls obviously still hurts you. Continue to cope & seethe, son. ❄️

I
iswearimlegal commented
J
Jkistheenams commented
I
iswearimlegal commented
IKR. He seems to have a tendency to complain about guys' dick sizes, judging by his comments, as if that is a perfectly normal adult thing to do.

not my link!

Stasia Fandy BGG - Stasia BJ
We were just making some fun Star Wars content when things got a little....carried away. We almost didn't send this one out because it went so much further than we meant to. Lets just say I ended up Riding his face while she sucked his cock 🥵 Then after I came, kept sucking and playing with him until she made him cum 💦Shes such a good girl, I loved watching her get him off😈 Things are REALLY HEATING UP

Monthly.Bloodbath
Lol! i guess u haven't realized yet that Stasia isn't sucking dick. Hence, the hair.

C
CurtisBeepo commented
So Stasia never sucked the husband's dick but Cousin It did

Monthly.Bloodbath
No clue what the last part of your sentence means ("but Cousin it did"). But, no, Stasia never actually BJ'ed in this. She's just hovering over Bryan's lil embarrassment while pretending -- hence the need for the hair. It is obviously a trick to get naive types to pay for it. Ahhhh yes to be young and naive again. Adorable and i admire those who believe she did (i really do).

Might as well be equivalent to a video that says something like: "Stasha Fandy BGG - Stasia BJ & Swallows & Fucks!!1 Guys this is it! Stasha sucks, fucks, and swallows. BUT....it's off camera. But trust me, bro, she really does it! ONLY $99!"

You then pay for it and only hear Stasia off camera fake moaning but giving you the mental imagery maybe she is sucking, fucking, and swallowing (she says: "oh wow i cant believe i swallowed ur load"). And then you come here asking: "Hey wait, so she never fucked, sucked, nor swallowed? How u know?". Oh come on! Again, to be young and naive -- i wish i can get back to that ;). Enjoy your youth because the real world isn't so honest. It is very predictable though.

On the bright side, i'm sure at some point she finally will do it for real. Just not now. Take care! (y)

Last edited:
I
iswearimlegal commented
You are pretty young and naive if you can't catcha fkn Addams Family reference. For a grown man you are way too focused on calling out other men's penis sizes. You're just odd. Like someone else pointed out, it's as if you are projecting your anger because of your own shortcomings. Just chill, dude.