Requests Onisuna

You must be registered for see images

T
ThisDude7 commented
What do you even mean dude? I'm mexican like her and that means nothing, you are talking like if certain girls were some kind of dog's breed, some shit like that, no sense

S
SalsaVerde commented
Human races, like dog breeds, have different physical characteristics.

Hispanic women carry a lot of weight in their tits, butts, and thighs. So do black women.

If they put on weight, it's gonna immediately be apparent in those areas.

I'm aware there's a certain school of thought where you cry like a bitch every time someone mentions racial differences, but racial differences exist, and not acknowledging it is a form of intellectual cowardice.

So yes, most certainly like dog breeds, the human races have differences. That's a very good example that you used actually. I'm not saying anyone is "lesser", but they're most certainly different, in physique and psychologically.

H
hereweg0 commented
Man sometimes I miss motherland but after reading some pseudo-intelectual shit like this I don't regret for a second moving from LATAM.

B
bo yo commented
This is some whacky nonsense. There are millions of slim black and brown women. Their extra "thicc" image is mostly cultural acceptance, sometimes even celebration, of obesity. That or it's surgical. It's called a Brazilian butt lift after all.

Anyway, does this chick have actual content or is this one of those threads where people just goon over IG selfies with a bit of cleavage?