Requests Makoshake

Hopefully some new content in this 65 video collection. If it's a repost please remove it. Not mine. Just found.

4 Comments
R
robbiexhart commented
Thanks for this. Some stuff in there I've never seen, good find.

R
renallauxis commented
It's just a repost from the other site. Didn't even credit the uploader

L
llary commented
I never understood why people get so upset about giving credit. They didn’t claim to be the one who made the link. Besides we are here to share pirated content and since when did that need a works cited?

R
robbiexhart commented

lol true. Only exception would be if original uploader personally bought all the content - sacrificing their wallet for our enjoyment is worthy of recognition

Picked a couple of my favs, blurred the watermark and made it 60fps
was kind of fun, not for my CPU tho

4 Comments
B
BobBob_Bob commented
any tips on upscaling/or making videos 60fps?

G
ghosty250 commented
Z
Zhobi commented
Legend

L
Likingpark commented
why doesn't she do anything with sound?

1 Comment
Z
Zhobi commented

PPV

3 Comments
brutux
brutux commented
one of the most beautiful girls in the business imo

S
Spas commented

To me, she's a bit like a successful football (soccer) team: no matter how many trophies the team has won, some of us will inevitably say "Yeah, but can they do it on a wet Tuesday might in Stoke?".

I think some of us need to see Makoshake ram a 14 inch dildo up her arse before we can reach a consensus on the level of her beauty.

And the likelihood of seeing her do that is about as likely as Stoke themselves winning The Premier League.

Nolram88
Nolram88 commented
That's a lot of words just to say "she's not that hot if she doesn't do hardcore shit" lol, like I get it but she's beautiful and her tits are perfect. Other girls are so damn trashy compared to her.

New PPV

Comment