Dec 26, 2020
Not mine

3 Comments
N
Necronomicon commented
Link won't work for me.

A
Analisyourfriend commented
Itā€™s still there. Nothing to write home about though- wish she would show more

not mine

3 Comments
G
Guitarra aera commented
Is old?

P
phtVid commented
Never saw this and, pretty sure thats the "new twins"

G
GenericBravo commented
She's back and those pics are new from Valentines day. She has said there's spicier stuff in her VIP but it's $200 and that's way too much for me to justify. I would love to see those new titties though.

You must be registered for see medias

credits: mrgonzalez37482

4 Comments
P
phtVid commented
New set of content, same lame content as always Ā¬Ā¬ She has done some nice stuff before, why the fuck keep with this junk (and as a PPV as a big wtf)?

J
Jayjay385 commented
Something new?

P
phtVid commented
New? Yes; Good? Not even close

P
phtVid commented
Just to clarify on "how fuck-ep up is fuck-ep up" with this bitch, she posted $90 PPVs; the content? 3 photos with just shorts and OF FUCKING COURSE censored tits
Probably she just need more money to pay for the implants right šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ (kind of a funny thing, there were other "free pics" with nip-slips way better than those PPV; and in my opinion she was way better with small tits, she is getting each time more "generic e-girl")

Oct 5, 2022
Not worth it lmao

Looked better before bolt ons

4 Comments
B
BabyOuija commented
Im a fan of fake tits but you're absolutely right. Her naturals were great/better

P
phtVid commented
Yeap, each time her content is worse, I dont know maybe her ego took to much and now she thinks that she can post any shit that will be a huge success (this was the stupid $200 right?), or her muscles are taking out the brain cells šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ She now is on the "generic e-girl mode", so it will only get worse (with more lame content and higher prices)
And agree with the boys, the new tits didn't go well with her, I don't know if she had any complex because of the small tits, if any boyfriend or "her community" pressured her to make it bigger, but it doesn't fit

K
Kratos_21 commented
she said it was because of back pain which is actually a valid reason but I think she couldve made it better with traning her back instead of removing the front

P
phtVid commented
wait what? Are you sure that we are talking about the same person? Cause her tits were (way) smaller, it doesn't make too much sense..... and training is practically the only thing she does šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ (and trying to make "gaming" streams)