Off Topic Twerkers / Ass Shakers Masterlist

Jun 23, 2019
Iosava T -a friend of Margarita Booty- just opened a patreon:

(the one in the middle with a tatted ass)

Seems to be going topless at the very least.

3 Comments
D
dhead commented
Very nice. I first saw her in this video and liked her cute face and bending over at 1:20
But did not find anything of her, somehow not even her instagram. And now she has patreon and topless. Nice.

D
dhead commented
Lot of pics on coomer.party with name "selenaadoll". Mostly duplicates.
Camwhoring names lolimoli and lolymoli.

C
CoffeyLover commented
Is there anything out there at all of Margaritabooty? She's just such a damn milf! At first, came across her on those random Instagram channels with a bunch of pretend breast feeding clips and she was never ever tagged, but was the only one worth looking at, just based on looks.
Never knew anything else about her except being a mom.

Finally discovered her actual Insta account and God was I surprised that her channel was just filled with back to back videos of her twerking.
She seems to be having a bunch of sales and her OF is margaritabooty_vip I think.

Anyone have any links or anything at all of her? She seems to keep doing a bunch of promos on her OF

1 Comment
H
hoochimama commented
She has her own thread here.

I've tried repeatedly uploading the whole collection of her old deleted youtube videos to a bunch of forums but they get taken down very quickly regardless of host. Will give it another shot later this week.

Mar 15, 2023
Any source on this?

Reactions: jareh55591
2 Comments
crankystraw
crankystraw commented
ugdV9qR_d.webp

May upload more later.

Last edited:

+

Last edited:
Comment
Jun 23, 2019
World twerk champion and dance school instructor Estefi Spark has been doing the youtube nudity-dodging tease thing for more than 4 years:

Well she recently also became the lead singer in a music group and one of their first official music videos has her and her dance school friends show a lot more skin than you'd ever expect:

Comment
Jan 28, 2023
My old links before the wipe : Shawsera, KateCakes, Aliyah_Twerk, GabbyTheBooty, and Random Girlz, and MaryAnn_Moon!! Enjoy!
Also, SiSi_Twerk link which is NOT MINE but in case it got deleted:

Leave a medal/like/message if you want more. I got other twerk vids. too much to sort through right now. [i got some new GabbyTheBooty: twerks, naked, & masturbating IF anyone is into her send me a message]
Walt B.

Shawsera

KateCakes

Aliyah_Twerk

GabbyTheBooty(older stuff, not the newer vids i'm talking about)

Random Twerk Vidz

Rndm Twerk Vids 08-15-'23

Twerkers (Requests) Aug.16th.2023

M@ryAnn_M00n - Sept. 1st, '23

MAry@nn_M00n - Sep. 20, 2023

m@RY@nn Mo0n - V1de0$ - September+23rd*2023

2 Comments
A
aywadap commented
walterboyd You are a legend. Do you happen to have more of kissingk ? Thanks for these uploads

B
bpawnz commented
You the man.. Good shit... Whatever else u got keep em coming

Jan 28, 2023
Mishnya:

Twerkers_(Requests)_-_8.16.2023_[Re-Up] (SAME Vidz AS BUNKR link above)

InnaTheBeauty:

1 Comment
H
herbert.s123 commented
Thank you very much!

You maybe got any vids from YaroTwerk too?

Aug 20, 2020
4 Comments
M
Marlonbr16 commented
Does anyone want to join me to buy her videos? I have her WhatsApp I can prove it

E
El magnifico commented
💪 Thank you

U
Urhen321 commented
Reup?