Requests Zoe West

Photos posted before continue to disappear from the pages of the forum.
I once kept most of them in my archive and now I try to keep life on the empty pages of our forum.

Last edited:
Comment
Sep 10, 2022
She's back on OF.

- Paid
- Free

T
thos2nd commented
100% agree. Her page went from "I'm a model show me respect" to "who wants to cum on my tits".

R
randolphscott1 commented
And now her feeds are advertising and thd ppv have doubled / tripled in price. I wont go back to a paid sub

R
randolphscott1 commented
Teasing bg on her latest post on her vip but im not subbed at those prices....any truth or confirmation or is it another account manager led douche initititive?

T
thos2nd commented
I left her page but I don't think she would do BG. I think its the manager who is ruining her page. If she does BG please let us know.

Sep 10, 2022
I haven't seen anyone post this here.

R
randolphscott1 commented
I did the same

R
randolphscott1 commented
1st butt plug vid was on her vip today but 100 dollars which is a pisstake

T
thos2nd commented
She must be bleeding Subs. because now she is doing stuff she said she would never do and she keeps having sales for new subs because people are done with her page. IDK if she realizes that who ever is running her page now has ruined her reputation with her long term Subs and I think they all left. I left when I started seeing ads for other models and the language of her posts changed from "respect me" to "who wants to fuck me."

R
randolphscott1 commented
100% agreed....she'll be sucking cock soon and trying to sell it for 200 dollars...