Requests Zarascarlett

It’s pretty poor but I found this too

She’s doing a stream right now with a ticket show and apparently showing her tits, so hopefully some hero see that’s and records have hat for this forum 🤞

Reactions: Lolec007
4 Comments
T
the_man_with_no_name commented
Yes I was there and I doubt paying for that show worth any penny. Not sure she's showing much more

B
Boringtryagain commented
Yeah probably not, nearly fell for it but held off in the hope someone else might have it, did catch her nipslip though which I’ll load at some point

J
Joe_l0b0 commented
give her time. after a week or two of 'scamming' people, the interest in her will drop and she will have to spice it up or she won't have 200 people in her shows anymore and definitely won't have 8000-12000 people in the room. she is making a killing, but that will only continues if she gives people more

Lolec007
Lolec007 commented
True she made couple thousand $ last night for her show with one short nipple slip, but her rating fell down to like 60% red so people will realize pretty soon

I hope someone got a recording of that ticket show. But I heard she only showed one nipple in like 30 minutes so probably not even worth it :D

Reactions: Joe_l0b0
3 Comments
F
fashizzle7 commented
You might be able to see it on @rchive b@te where (I assume) most public shows are kept, but it's not a flattering slip bc it's squished behind the bottle. But yeah you could skim the vid for somewhere in the middle where she's holding the bottle against herself

Lolec007
Lolec007 commented
Oh that other one was ticket show that you would need to pay for so I'm not sure if it's kept there but either way it's probably not worth the hassle to find it but thanks for info anyway

F
fashizzle7 commented
i'm talking about public. https:// @rchivebate.com / watch / 14863433 i'd start after the 2 hour mark

second ticketshow

B
BlownheaD commented
Did anyone happen to grab the one from today? This girl is smoking!

J
Joe_l0b0 commented
It was just posted earlier today.

G
Glumcat commented
She's really pretty but so are a lot of other girls on the sites and they don't hesitate in giving the goods. Plus she's got that weird eye thing going on

T
the_man_with_no_name commented
and besides showing boobs... there is not much to see. Like you said lots of pretty girls on CB