Reactions: mrbdjoe
Name: Krzysia Palinska
YT: youtube.com/channel/UCIHonEHQFaxsvO-vFzoil4g
YT: youtube.com/user/theZonkPonk/videos
IG: afterpartyatmybody
IG: krzysia.palinska
cocoscope.com/channel?i=44069

Any premium content from her?

She did a couple of videos on Vimeo (I think) but they were pulled not too long after.

Comment
Name: Krzysia Palinska
YT: youtube.com/channel/UCIHonEHQFaxsvO-vFzoil4g
YT: youtube.com/user/theZonkPonk/videos
IG: afterpartyatmybody
IG: krzysia.palinska
cocoscope.com/channel?i=44069

Any premium content from her?

She did a couple of videos on Vimeo (I think) but they were pulled not too long after.

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019

Contacted her on IG once. She doesn't seem to be up to it anymore, but who knows. She had long breaks from posting before.

Edit: Just realized she deleted her YT account. It's the first time she did it so she might be gone for good. There is a good chance she did it in response to this thread since first post let Google make link to her real name

Last edited:
Reactions: ___2003
Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
Here are her paid vids from Vimeo. She only made three, and out of those, only two were kind of OK. The third one was completely pointless

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Jul 18, 2019
anyone got her 'destination calabria' dance video?

that was her best one on youtube

Here you go

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Jul 18, 2019
Reactions: LabKing2020
Comment
I found these while going through some drives. Nothing new, unfortunately.

Comment