Self Promotion Your Neighbors Wife/ Self Promo...

Will you be a 1%er

• Total voters
So a couple things...

1. There is another thread going for me but I am frustrated that scyo whatever is getting all the points and credit for it when I am basically the one running it, so here is me trying to get credit where credit is due...

2. Made a new Onlyfans... go check it out.. Onlyfans.com/yourneighborswife (I'll post a pic below from it since this is a leak site I will include leaked content in this thread)

3. My Patreon now includes FULL NUDES (well pictures of my pussy) NOW... go check them out and all the HOURS of video and picture content I have on there (almost a years worth now) Patreon.com/YNW
3.5. My Neighbor started a Patreon and She is Hot as Hell and does Full Nude as well! Check her out @ Patreon.com/YRN (stands for Your Running Neighbor)

4. And this might be the biggest... I am asking for/ Challenging this community for 1%... It has come to my attention that there are now 200,000 Members (CONGRATS ADMIN YOU GUYS ROCK!!!) and I was just wondering if YOU (yes you reading this) want to be in the 1% Club... The 1% club is me asking for 1% just 1% of the community to cum follow me and or my other neighbor this month... 1% is all I am asking for... that means that for every 100 of you reading this I am asking you to be THE ONE!.... Do it! Be a 1%er Like Bill Gates or Elon Musk. I will Update this tread on how the 1% club is coming and if we hit it I will Personally Post a FULL NUDE PIc on this thread. In Fact, I will Post a Full Nude Picture With Sexy-Youtubers Painted All over my body... maybe even make it a huge photoshoot and have multiple pictures... This community is Great! I love it! But now is the time to stop lurking and start acting for the sake of your fellow Sexy-Youtuber Comrades... Help me get 1% so they can all get Free Nudes!

Wow, that was a lot... Sorry for the novel... Just had a lot of thoughts and wanted to get them out to all you Non-Neighbors...
Let me know what you think, while I follow the rules and leak some of my content for you all...

20200416_110453.jpg
20200416_112735.jpg
20200416_113849.jpg

Comment
Quick Update... 44 Votes for joining the 1% club... got 2 more patrons... so a total of 4 still making it the .01% club.

34 people want me to shut up and post... your not in the majority at this point... so maybe you feel a little shitty about telling a girl to shut up and give you what you want??? I am going to go with no... you don't. So here's more of what you want without any more talking which you don't.
20200204_111919.jpg

This is how I respond and post all this Glorious Content... Which you would know had you been my Neighbor a few months ago when I posted this for them... Just sayin...

Comment
Update Time!!! 64/13/47 in Favor of joining me on this journey rather than me just shutting my mouth and posting pictures... I got a few new patrons and I assume they came from here so THANK YOU!!!! I am so excited that my 1% club could actually be a reality! Quick math, however, tells me that 6 out of 200,000 just makes it a .00003% club... but I am hopeful!

Also just want to give a HUGE shoutout to the mods! you made my thread featured, put it in the right place, and changed my links to hyperlinks... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Heres a Pic Just for you... Leak it if you want...

20200416_113045.jpg

JK I have no idea how to do that... or how to make it so you have to like this comment to see the pic... but if you have the power to do it... feel free! :love:

Comment
D

Deleted member 65359

I have been a member at your $15 tier for the last 3 months.
I have noticed that you have shown a sample of all that content on here, what is my motivation to stay with you?
If I can get a sample of $15 content for free, why pay that $15?
In the last 10 days you have been more active on here then on your Patreon account.

Reactions: god_of_hammers
Comment

ClydeBarrow1401

May 8, 2020
Yo! Your Running Neighbor is so hot! Thank you for turning me on to her, you two are amazing! She is putting out beautiful content multiple times a week, and I think it is really cool that she is training to run an ULTRA MARATHON! That's like over 30 miles wtf who does that? Lol, anyways, I subbed for 10 bucks and immediately switched to the 50. She rocks, you rock, thank you!

Reactions: Your Neighbors Wife
Comment
Update Time!!! Joining the 1% Club is still leading the poll so that makes me Smile! Thanks Everyone! I will let you know once I have reached 1% or even .01%... hope it will be soon... that brings me to my next...

UPDATE!!!!! I just adjusted all my Tiers to bring relief curing these tough times. Who would I be if I didn't look out for you all and offer my Body for a Stimulus Relief??? All my TOPLESS content is now in the $5 tier and all my FULL NUDE content is in the $15 tier. OH and BTW Just posted a Panty Try ON Haul where I changed from the front, and ended up FULLY NUDE!!!!

www.Patreon.com/YNW

IMG_0858.JPG

Comment
Guys the Full Nude Panty Try On I just posted (even though Patreon is broken, and YT banned it, I found a way) is ??????!!!

I don't want to toot my own horn or anything but Even I get turned on watching it and I am the one in it so...

Also, I dropped all my tiers to just $5 and $15 dollars which means you get the full nude... I repeat FULL NUDE video exclusively for the $15 tier and almost a years worth of the other content I have done... Stop looking through hours of threads to find what I have already posted. Patreon.com/YNW (be a 1%er!!!)

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

3 Comments
J
johnjonzzzz commented
Why did you disappear? Your content was my favorite.

Your Neighbors Wife
Your Neighbors Wife commented
Life got in the way... I'm thinking about trying again. Using all the old stuff I have and making some new. Keep checking in... I might be back ;)

O
opto_isolator commented
Watching - as you were HOT as hell back on Youtube!!