Off Topic Vicky Stark and forum climate

lol so I was going to post this and wouldn't you know it, before it even can get posted it happens...

thread locked.png

thank you for the reply. this is a perfect example of why I ask questions like that, on a forum like this, but gotta admit...did not see that plot twist. so if she's killin' it with real estate, why jeopardize your everyday gig with 90% nekkid bikini try-on haul vids for adoring, fervent fans? maybe I'm being rhetorical...
She's in real estate, it's not like she's in government, has a public service job, or an educator of some sort. The bikini videos probably actually help her as she's most likely selling homes to rich dudes who Google her to see what she's about.

Real estate is cut throat so any advantage they can use they absolutely will. There have been stories of real estate agents sleeping with clients to get them to buy ? any means necessary lol

That's definitely true. If you really think about it, the number of potential clients who would find out and then have that be a reason to not list with her would have to be way outweighed by those who would have a bias to go with her for that exact reason.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the number who find out about her extra-extra curricular activity is small. A regular google search just reveals her instagram and youtube, which is just fishing in a bikini. Notice she doesn't advertise her patreon there. Or at least not prominently. I didn't see it. So for most people it's just a fit, unshy, fun-loving chick. Why wouldn't clients go for it? Especially since in that industry she's much more likely to be dealing with men anyway.

P.S.
Seconded that this is exactly what a forum is for. As mentioned earlier I don't really understand this "Just share or shut the fuck up" attitude. Again, if discussion is so bad that we're going to consistently delete posts and lock threads, why is this even a forum? Why not just make an erome clone or imgur for video+images?

Reactions: BooBees
Agree with the posting bit. I get wanting to keep guys from spamming nonsense and just repeat begging for content one after the other, but there's nothing wrong with a little discussion about the person of topic I think.

If it's a worry about content being buried, can't these new forums use 'Threadmarks' so when someone updates something of importance it can be basically cataloged/ bookmarked for people to easily find?

I know that people get messages about new posts and they're expecting new content every time, maybe that's it but that's unrealistic. I think a no begging rule and a people complaining about the "quality/why would people pay for this?" rule would be fine - if someone has the goods they'll post them - a particular person makes their content they way they make it - that's that. That'll cut down most of it.

Comment
If it's a worry about content being buried, can't these new forums use 'Threadmarks' so when someone updates something of importance it can be basically cataloged/ bookmarked for people to easily find?

We tested "Threadmarks" on some threads and they slowed down the threads & the forum. The issues you faced last week were because of Threadmarks so we removed them.

If you wanna post any content you can do it here. Though the members can't post there right now.
It will be available soon.

Comment