Requests unagichan

I found a few uncensored videos on an external HD. One has Nacchi in it and the others are solo.

1 Comment
S
Slowmanfred commented
She was so much more interesting back when she did these videos. Lately they've all been barely better than YouTube.
Thank you for sharing these. I'd only seen the one with Nacchi before. Good finds.

I was going through my channel list on YT and discovered that some one had re uploaded a couple of older Unagi videos from 2021. So here ya go.
You must be registered for see medias

2 Comments
Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented
These are some what censored. I would love to find the original uncensored ones.

D
Deleted member 3736008 commented
i’ll try looking around online for some more unagi

Apr 21, 2022
A couple of recent passwords for her vimeo:

December 2023: unagisanta
January 2024: unagidragon

D
Deleted member 3736008 commented
None of her old videos and passwords work either.

S
Slowmanfred commented
But she'll still take your $45/month on OnlyFans, even though the link she posted on Jan 14th is no longer available :(

Last edited:
S
shupamelaminga commented
So, how do you report to Onlyfans being scamed by an author?

Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented

I guess you can send them (Onlyfans) an E-Mail at their support section aka "support(@)Onlyfans(.)com" (just remove the brackets for the E-mail address)

Her onlyfans page has a message about technical issues and an apology, so she will probably be back.

1 Comment
Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented
She has been posting to her OF but there is no Vemo links. I think she's posting them straight to OF. She did post a message that if you can't see her videos to dm her, for whatever that's worth.

Her latest YT vid. There is even an uncensored tit shot at 3:50

3 Comments
S
Slowmanfred commented
I just can't be impressed with the 1/4second frame above when she used to post things like this. She's changed a bit too much to follow now.
UnagichanForUploada76b45f94687b584.md.png

Last edited:
S
samvimes commented
Agreed, that legendary vid ruined all of these nothing teases. Still hoping she makes a return to form one day, but never excited to see an alert anymore

S
shupamelaminga commented
Yes, her content is an expensive bucket of nothing, boring and anti-sexy. Somehow kinda scammers, Japanese machine onboard, controlling the OF page: almost one month paid with no access to the content.

2 Comments
M
miniminister commented
06:18 Frame-by-frame

Wookiee56
Wookiee56 commented

Ooh, nice find. Here's a cropped & resized cap of that frame.