Requests u/camilamami?

New Reddit account, unfortunately shes had her boobs done. A turn-off for me but i'm sure others will be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: Kamikaze9791
1 Comment
K
Kamikaze9791 commented

She's using a mix of her old pre-surgery pics and new pics. Probably sees she's getting better reactions with older natural titty pics. Her cute face is kinda at odds w/ the super fake titties unfortunately.

If there's a silver living, maybe she'll see herself forced to up her game and start showing kitty. Still a shame overall b/c she's ridiculously cute, those puffy nips were delicious but now, the fakeness is a turnoff.

Well, well, what a surprise. She stop using facing tuning. Now, we can see her real face:

You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
A
Archie501 commented
Nah somethings still off with her pics, look at the proportions of her facial features compared to the size of her head in picture 3. Maybe she's not using as harsh a airbrush feature but theres still some fuckery at play here. Tbh it looks to me like the face itself has been completely photoshopped onto a different body.

illuminaticeo
illuminaticeo commented
K
Kamikaze9791 commented
I 100% got fooled by her early pics. Won't trust pics from now on, gonna need vids showing face, which she doesn't do

illuminaticeo
illuminaticeo commented
Yeah. Same thing with the other girl Eva Adams (princessofthejungle) that is just a fake version from another model. The fake even has an OnlyFans account, when it's about videos, it only posts videos from the original girl where she doesn't show the face. But on the tattoo you can confirm it's the real girl's video. A bunch of fools are behind these accounts. Totally unnecessary!