Off Topic -The New Plan- (Could be worth it)

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
Alright guys. I've been thinking of this for a little while but I decided to look at some other girls to make sure I'm not overreacting.
This is for anyone who has a subscription to Patreon, OnlyFans, and any other site that you pay for monthly. If you're paying for some girl, take a moment to see if that particular girl is actually posting something worth your money and time or even posting at all. And if it's either of these situations consider cancelling your subscriptions.

You can cancel your payments on both OnlyFans and Patreon easily by removing your card payment information. It's becoming a regular thing for these girls to go months without posting, or posting something stupid to justify your payments and it's taking advantage of us. Maybe if they notice a drop in subscriptions it will be a reminder to post something worthy of a monthly subscription and it seems to be a habit that most girls are doing. And if you think about it, why wouldn't they? It's turning into a scam. I'm seeing threads of even girls I'm not into and they are doing the same thing as the girls I am into. This is why I hate Patreon.

Why did these sites have to come along and make it a monthly thing? With tiers and all these things to make them feel like they are doing something. And the prices are ridiculous. It's as if they don't know how to price the videos that they don't even make...$50, $75, $100 for a 2 minute twerk or maybe nips in a shirt? Someone needs to show these girls a site called ManyVids. And see what they are doing and charging. And also it's not monthly, you pay for each video. It's like they notice another youtuber has a patreon and they think they can do the same with completely retarded prices and no work ethic to justify it. There is nothing coming out anymore so I thought I would mention something about it.

So there it is. And as easy as it is to remove payment info, it's also easy putting it back. when the movie industry or game industry are ripping you off people say things like "Hit them where it hurts. Their pockets." Let's do the same here. There are literally girls upgrading to better apartments and houses from the money they get for not posting videos or posting something that no one wanted or asked for because they don't care about their patrons. But everyone is hoping the next post will be worth it. So if you're interested, consider cancelling payment for a few months until it looks like something worth while comes along. And what's with those patreon pages that literally have no videos and 50 patrons? Anyway, this has been long enough. It's a new year, let's try something different!
:sneaky:

Last edited: