Requests Tequiilaxo

May 21, 2021
Hey guys some vids of hers but they private can someone get them?

K
Kaniir6 commented
Cool cool lemme get those the dudes on the site don’t message back

B
Bobclark90210 commented
well just like you, I gave up sharing here, deleted that account, and I contribute to *** pages. That wasn't my point, my point is don't go and say you "can't share them" when obviously you and I both know you can. You choose not to, which is fine, but don't be going and lying by feeling the need to comment to say "I can't share them" get out of here with that gate keeping mentality.

B
Bobclark90210 commented
*B-UN-KR pages

Xxx1975
Xxx1975 commented
it's not gate keeping, the guy who shared with me asked me not to so I wasn't lying but whatever at this point. The point is I won't be posting anymore of her content here due to a promise and people acting entitled.
Btw I have found people who dmd me and we became friendly and things were shared. Also adding them to my groups outside of here because I could trust them. Problem with forums is everything is shared and expected to be shared for free, yet so many lurkers and free loaders are here it's almost not worth it. Imagine a guy walking into a strip club and expecting the girls to just sit on their laps without giving anything in return lol. That's a great analogy for this.

Last edited: