Off Topic TeenMarvel | MarvelCharm Discutions/Offtopic/Requests

Nov 4, 2023
Hello everybody!

Anyone have any access to look inside marvelstar and see what set there is? It look awesome here :

You must be registered for see images

2 Comments
P
parkinglot1 commented
think she'll actually show pussy?

R
rockwritecafe commented
From the promos it's tits, asshole and it labels "slips" but she is using the hand to cover any pussy shots. It us also $25

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
What is the trick to making a purchase form this site? Every time I try it gets rejected.

Reactions: saggyballz
ChillerOne
ChillerOne commented
I had to email their support and ask what the deal was , they asked me what sets I wanted to buy. They replied that some sets would be not available for me until I purchased some of the older sets first.They whitelisted my email and then I was able to purchase what I want since then

F
fatbumba commented
Worst scammer ever. Make sure you spread their content all over the internet: These guys deserve no respect

Skuidward
Skuidward commented

So, the gift card works ? Even if it’s international ?

O
Obersten1 commented
I used a 100$ prepaid mastercard giftcard.

Which site is "better" for Vanessa content aka more revealing sets: MarvelStars or MarvelFans?

Is she still active on MF now that MS is live?

3 Comments
Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
On MF she has 8 posts in the last month including about 7 free photos, 1 free video, and 3 PPVs which each include photos/videos and the PPVs have been $14-$16 recently. Content on MF is not so different since MS started. On MS she has 10 solo sets and a few with Phoebe. Each MS set is 2 to 3 times the price of her MF monthly subscription. There is no monthly subscription for MS. MS has definitely been more revealing.

Last edited:
T
tigerwoods007 commented
Any previews?
I can’t get access to ms yet

Skuidward
Skuidward commented
Someone share them please

N
nicnac1111 commented
is there a new set on Marvelcharm from Vanessa and Phoebe mybe nudes???

K
Koil commented
They don't have any new sets on MarvelCharm. They have their own site now.

P
pandwra1 commented
Where is Vanessa ??? Do you know name of the site ??

R
randolphscott1 commented
Marvelstars

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
Yes. And she is Karina from Kiss-Girls and George Mag

Last edited:
Neonmage
Neonmage commented
M
Mustang247 commented
H
herzon commented
Same girl, and she is amazing as fuck...

If you're wondering when your favorite Marvel tease is finally going to show all her goods, it's not going to happen while people are still buying their tease stuff. Marvel has made it clear that some of their models like Vanessa and Heidy make more money teasing than they would going nude, citing "iron condor" charts. For max profit, they must do more than the "boring NN" and plateau sales at teasing without going too far (nude) which would eventually result in profits falling.

It makes sense. I can't be mad about it. Just thought it was interesting. The question is, when they get to the end of the plateau, do they go nude to extend the plateau or just quit?

Edit: adding mentioned chart for reference

Last edited:
F
fatbumba commented
These girls are naïve and exploited. No contract could bind them ; they are simply being conned by unscrupulous bastards.

Mackerlacker
Mackerlacker commented
Many of the girls have are on Marvelfans instead of Onlyfans

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
Their contracts forbid any work for other sites or releasing stuff on their own. Golden handcuff deals.

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
Some of them have OnlyFans accounts.