H
Hello1011 commented
Anything good ?

P
Poronga69 commented
H
Hello1011 commented
Anything good

For the people struggling with the previous link, the only reason it doesn't work is that they're named differently after they're downloaded.
To make it work, download all 3 archives, and then rename them so that the first one is "takarathekoala.zip.001" without the quotation marks, the second one is "takarathekoala.zip.002", and the third one is "takarathekoala.zip.003". YOU NEED TO DELETE ALL THE EXTRA CHARACTERS OTHERWISE THIS WONT WORK.

After you've renamed them, right click on "takarathekoala.zip.001" and extract it. It'll automatically extract the other two with it.

Sorry for taking long to post this. I'm going through shit.

4 Comments
N
Notrightnowman commented
Has this worked for anyone? If it has pls send a mega link or something I couldn't get it to work

H
Hello1011 commented
Ya if anyone gets that to work please post

H
Hello1011 commented
It doesn't work i did everything you said

I
ijustwannaendit commented
I'll just download it again and try to find a way to upload it / get it to work

There's nothing crazy in those zips. Basically Instagram type stuff. If you want to see for yourself make sure you show file extensions in the folder properties on your computer. That way you can make changes to the file and extension and not just the file. You will need to make sure they have the 001, 002 and 003 at the end of the file in order to unzip.

Reactions: memesuper
Comment