Off Topic 'Supermodel-calibre' girls who do adult content on OnlyFans

Dec 2, 2020
Hi. Anybody know of girls who are like high-fashion models that provide naughty content on the site? The closest girl to match this description is Lucia Javorcekova through my experience. She doesn't do b/g, but she does make customs and sexts with you. Not to mention, opens any content you send her :). Even though she doesn't go all out on the naughtiness, I still had a blast in my interaction with her and got to unload my filthiest thoughts.

Other girls I looked at include Katharina Mazepa. I don't think she shows her kitty and there's no indication she sexts or allows dick pics/tribute vids on her vip.

The service that Brandy Gordon or brandyontherocks provides sounds closer to Lucia but vip's a bit steep in price.

I'm also a fan of Nicky Gile and would definitely like to talk dirty to her.

Many thanks.

D

Deleted member 1515984

Does Brandy do full nudes or erotic in her OF at VIP level? I heard it was still just teasing. Can anyone inVIP confirm? I'd consider joining if so.

Reactions: ComeOnBaby
Comment
Dec 2, 2020
Even at non-VIP level there's nudity by the sound of the descriptions for her paid content. There are pics, users have posted on this forum showing her coochy from a distance without the explicitness, but I don't know if that's the limit. If that's the case, it's not worth it for me atm. Chanel Uzi provided excellent close-up shots of her crotch and butt in her media, and they're not vip.

Tiana Parker is another girl of this type. But she's never really been active and my tipped messages remain unseen.

Comment
Not sure if your just looking for onlyfans models who look like super models, but Fiamurr is a good one

Comment

Triple.H

The King of Kings 14x World Champion
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
May 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT
Apr 3, 2021

Comment
Oct 19, 2019
Fairly new to OF

Last edited:
1 Comment
Happy Lion
Happy Lion commented
nice girl

Flywithjennifer - bellaphoenix / flywithjennifer / itsjennifer

honestly couldn't believe someone like her was on onlyfans. she could have a total career on instagram alone. yet she's making bbc and gangbang content.
Flywithjennifer
flywithjennifer

You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
S
Strohhut commented
Is her thread dead ? Or is it just me ?

L
loppilloso commented
this thread also :(

M
MJGIRLS commented
It could be a thread of greatness , just hard to find.