Off Topic Superlive

To record via your phone, you need to do the following:

1. Buy premium in the app
3. Immediately after that, exit the broadcast (so that you would not be in the list of viewers twice).
3. Log in to the premium through the browser on your cell phone
4. Done! Now you can make a screen recording while in premium.

Many also use an application on a computer that mimics android. They download the app and just make a recording with any program on the computer

Z
Zorro514xxx commented
Looks like the recording days are over for now 🥴 🤯

Papa leguas
Papa leguas commented
X
Xjjg_85 commented
Join now

F
felixasas commented
Hello, I leave all the content of this girl who is running a scam on the super live app, agent we talked for a long time, she always sent fts and videos when we went to a more expensive private place $$ she simply took my money and it was blocked, so I leave here everything she told me sent it and I think so that anyone who can report it

Comment
Guys, make premium recordings 😊

3 Comments
S
SymereWoods commented
How can I record premium?

B
Beatrex1 commented
Well i use blue stacks to record mine

T
Thendus commented
At the moment, recording is only possible from a PC using android emulation programs such as Blue Stacks or Nox Player. In principle, there are other solutions, but they are still based on android emulation, so these apps are the easiest option. As for the recording itself, these apps already have a recording function, but you can also use third-party screen recording programs

BeelZbub

Leaker
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Dec 24, 2023
Existe alguma maneira atualmente de gravar superlive, sem fzr aquele esquema TD de root?

Obs:Gravar pelo próprio celular, sem uso de computador

Comment