Requests Stefania Battaglini

She's a beautiful woman, she's got an amazing body and a wonderful pair of boobs, but I confess I'm already fucking pissed off at her. Damn it's been on youtube for about 3 years always doing the most of the same, gigantic videos tiring and sleepy fuck just showing the neckline and feet and nothing more, fucking what is the use of some 300 thousand videos and that does not change anything absolutely from one video to another? If you take her first video you'll see that it's exactly the same as the last one, and all the other videos are exactly the same, it's always her talking a lot of shit with the cleavage facing the camera and nothing else, damn if she wants to make a channel focused on sensuality that does right. Fucking Brenda Lee arrived on youtube has not been a year and has already shown even the pussy in videos of less than 5 minutes, Emanuela Botto who already let the breasts slip on TV for about 6 years came to youtube and now is soon showing the breasts for about 5 hours on the live program, and meanwhile Stefania to this day never let a measly areola appear and much less wore a thin blouse without bra for nipples to be evident ... it's okay that she is not obliged to anything, but since she appeals to sensuality and eroticism to gain views, subscribers, and consequently money, she should at least repay the support that several subscribers gave her giving a little of what fans would like to see her, be it being a little more naughty on youtube, or then soon creating a Patreon / Onlyfans to fuck the whole fuck and make everyone happy and she earn a lot more money ... but instead she prefers to be deceiving followers who spend almost 1 hour watching a video in hopes of seeing a simple shadow of a nipple... it's been a long time since I saw anything from her, I stopped seeing about her since I won that in fact she is just a hunter of likes and views, only now saw because the alert of the post appeared, I watched thinking that in fact finally she had done something different, and to my surprise the video is nothing more than the same thing she always did, and the disappointment was the same when I watched some video of her almost 2 years ago ... Stefania is great for a 10-year-old boy who is still discovering life to watch, but for a middle-aged guy it's hard, if you fuck up a nun shows more than she does, fuck Stefania.

Last edited:
Comment