Requests Sera brooks

Here are some clips from what I believe are her first days on periscope. They are screen captures using bandicam so quality isn't the greatest. Around the 3:00 mark of the last clip is the best slip I think I've seen of her littles titties.

Comment
You must be registered for see images

she's back, anyone capping the stream?

Last edited:
2 Comments
D
darkfart commented
She's willing to lick a butt plug she just pulled out of her ass for $50 but won't show a nipple. I will never understand this.

J
Jordan russell commented
yup. Seeing her giggling while wincing as she managed to jam basically a lemon up her jacksie was adorable though.

Don't think this clip has ever been shared. Accidentally showing boobs with a see-through outfit on.

1 Comment
Embyr
Embyr commented
That would be the clip mentioned in post #36 from last October

Missed the majority of the stream, rushed cap, so no audio and low res. Cut all the non-nudity.
If anyone has the full, it'll be appreciated.

Serabrooks - Onlyfans Partial Livestream (27th February 2023)
|

1 Comment
J
Jhvvvvvvv commented
Anyone got the whole thing ??

You must be registered for see medias

S
Selbors commented
They're from last year. Someone here found her secret Reddit account where she was posting uncensored pics.

She lurks this thread and saw it was found and started chatting with us. She was interested in returning and making more content, until some troll came in, talked a bunch of shit to her, pissed her off and made her disappear.

This all happened right before the forum data loss, so everything from then was wiped.

Hopefully she does return, she is missed, but it's understandable if she doesn't. Some assholes just can't control themselves and have to ruin everything for everyone else...

J
Jordan russell commented
Pretty much all this. Adding Sera is really cool with the online/forum side of things since the V-site - so much she can watch and she 'get it' and can banter with all the boys and not be a karen about it. A few f-kheads made it about themselves and on her twitter and, well, why we cant have nice things.

R
ray_azuma commented
It's a real shame but I don't think she is coming back, at least most of her *** friends believe so. If you are reading this thread Sera i hope you are taking care of yourself, and know that you are indeed missed.

Anonymous9422013
Anonymous9422013 commented
Yeah I've always positively supported you through ups and downs.

I'm sorry with the internet, you have to deal with assholes.