Requests Sadie ASMR

Marcdlc739

Jul 9, 2022
For those looking for her patreon videos, in Kemono Party there’s a lot of them. But she upload them to youtube as unlisted, so if suddenly views go up by a lot or people start commenting then she may realise and change the format.

The best content we can aspire to though is from custom videos (for several months in 2020 she offered custom and “sensual” videos). She must have done a lot of them so it’s weird that none have been leaked. They look promising too

I believe this thread is being buried in request and should be moved to the ASMR forum, then more content would come up. But i don’t know how that can be done.

1 Comment
A
Argoni commented
""We couldn't access the site." Chrome won't

What happened to that old thread about her?

2 Comments
B
Blacatonic commented
website suffered dataloss, everything from the last 6 months was deleted

G
Gaylordpinto commented
Oh, I didn't know about that, that sucks. Hopefully they'll open another thread or keep it going here. Thanks, bro!

She knows how to do a good job

4 Comments
JvstinBieber
JvstinBieber commented
New member moment

A
Akatsuki62 commented
Guys she posted some good stuff on patreon in 2024 but can't find anything on kemono. The last available video is from 2023 and even those aren't opening. Any updates?

A
Argoni commented
I’m also really looking forward to it, and I can’t watch all the videos from the links in this topic.

E
explorer_two commented