Requests Renbunni

Sep 28, 2022
Looks like she deleted her OF? 😔

C
chickenburger commented

Kicked off an introspective mood? :LOL: bro you're just telling on yourself at this point, you're just the latest creep in a long line ignoring her bio (that said she doesn't do that) and thinking that you are the magical simp that can convince her. She's already said years ago she wanted to close it, and only kept it up so people didn't lose their stuff in DMs and did a few sets now and then when she needed cash. Thanks so much for that, now it's all fucking gone.

F
fakeusername420 commented

If you wanna know, retard, she said she got hit with one too many TOS and decided it’s not worth it to continue. I asked her in another platform. And I guess now that it’s all gone and you’re going to be a dick I don’t have to go thru the effort to violate her copyright and share the sets here. Everyone thank chickenburger :)

If you’re not completely retarded and already own the sets, you know they’re not “gone forever” and you can see them in your purchased contents. The only thing lost is your conversations with her if you had any.

F
fdvg123 commented
please post them somehwhere at least for the good of the world and ignore the other guy

C
chickenburger commented

You have to "go through the effort" because yeah, her account is gone and you have to scroll through literally everything in all of your purchases to see anything you've bought, meaning anything from anyone else is there too. Onlyfans also loads everything incredibly slowly in this section and everything is mushed together.

So you've done that to yourself, it's nothing to do with me, you're just butthurt you couldn't get any nudes from her and came here to attempt to look cool, you had no intention of uploading anything.

Also the other consequence of DMs being gone is any unpurchased sets are literally gone forever