Requests Red Rabbu

Apr 21, 2022
so, anyone have another ppv video?

3 Comments
B
Brickhouse88 commented
She was still charging $100 during her half off sale and I'm not paying $100 for a 3 minute video.

D
Darktrancer commented
I wanted to and would've bought a video, but funds just didn't add up for the month. That said, I'd be kinda anxious to post a video anyway--between their high demand and ludicrously high cost, getting caught would probably mean litigation. And that's without considering that a video may be subtly watermarked or given metadata with the user ID, a rather spooky anti-piracy technique.

Rabbu has absolutely been requesting takedowns and taking legal action across many sites, otherwise she'd have a lot more of her stuff out there where it could be found easily.

Confusingsoami
Confusingsoami commented
In the years I've followed her on most platforms, the only consistent content has always been her old Tumblr posts. Anything new I've found is either taken down as you said, or regurgitated content from years ago.

Hello again, I'm back to share the content I have. I'm currently working on getting everything I've uploaded before onto a better (hopefully permanent) site, but until then here's the most recent frisk set titled

Comment
Some more sets, still not everything I have but I figured I'll drip feed at a time

(this one for some reason isn't showing up, hopefully given time it'll work but if not let me know and I'll reupload it elsewhere)
(this is an older set, different from the recent birthday suit set she released)

2 Comments
R
ronimbr commented
Ooh dude!! Thank you soo much!! Now the hard part: the videos! We need the new videos 🥹😭

Confusingsoami
Confusingsoami commented
No promises, but after I've finished organizing my years-long collection and uploading it/maintaining it we'll see. I'm desperate for the vids myself, the price just throws me off big time. I can safely say if there's another sale or a cheaper one that comes out anytime soon I'll do my best to add it to my collection and share it with you all.

Still organizing everything, pretty close to having it all sorted. I have more gifts though; one new set w/ video included, and a video on its own. Appreciate your patience fellas.

Work It set -
Princess Peach video -

2 Comments
S
Slabs commented
Legend!

H
HP2023 commented
yesss, you rock! Thanks, man!

Jan 7, 2023
merry christmas you filthy animals

3 Comments
Confusingsoami
Confusingsoami commented
Thanks for the share man!

H
HP2023 commented
Hell yeah, thanks for sharing United!

D
Darktrancer commented
BLESS YOU YOU ABSOLUTE HERO

Hello guys, I'm here with the first part of the collection. I've got two links, one with some frisk PPVs and the other with all the sets from her Frisk page. I was going to have a folder of every image/video she's posted to her Tumblr but it's taking a bit more time to get it all than I'd like. So, to keep you guys from waiting longer I figured I'd share what I have now. I am a woman of my word though, and will have the tumblr collection by the end of the week hopefully.

Every frisk set hosted on G Drive - (if you can't access it, let me know and I'll fix it. I believe it's accessible though.)
Every frisk PPV on bunkr -

Comment
Apr 30, 2021
Rabbu's dancer set and a few other random pics

Comment