Epic tits.

J
jtermey commented
she sends out a bunch of stuff in dms on OF, has anyone purchased anything or is it all a bit scammy?

A
adude667 commented
I bought one of the BG bundles. Not a single one had a guy in it. A couple vids were duplicates. It was of the same BS she shows for free. I wouldn't give her a single penny

B
BigDaddyRed197 commented
I bought a bundle and I instantly got blocked so I reported her and a few days later I got a refund from OF

J
justwanttohidemyemail commented
She was on Tiktok for a bit, met an OF friend and started sending the same scammy messages. Agency/Manager milking people and scamming.

Jan 26, 2023
This is one of the better ones that was in the "BG bundle." The others were worse, content- / quality-wise.

dman79
dman79 commented
I
Ishag69 commented
She's got a few new bundles with some blurred decent looking previews. I might get one

P
pureinfinity commented
my advice is to not - i got scammed, the same as others in forum. I got my money back through reporting her

R
Reklaw commented
I think she also went/goes by clarissarosess?

I think this is new...

2 Comments
R
Reklaw commented
she run her own account or does some dude?

A
Alterity090 commented
Bro whaaaaaat? If I had a gun to my head and I had to bet my life on an OF whore who was using an agency it'd be this bitch(JadeBri). She literally has been caught several time on Chaturbate not knowing what someone was talking about when they asked her about something on her OF. No way is she in control of it.

Speaking of her PPV stuff I'm honestly surprised more of that stuff hasn't leaked yet.