Requests freyaannerayy (Freya Anne Rayy) ( Rachel Anne Rayy )

Apr 18, 2020
DMd her since I used to spend a good chunk on her before the switch to $15. She responded saying that she does send explicit content to top payers. I asked what kind of explicit and she sent me a 14 photo set for $11 with this caption: “clearly i’m enjoying the cold…. purchase this and lemme know if you wanna see the explicits 🤤😏
Didn’t even answer the question lol.

been following her since her early YT and Patreon days. Feel like it’s a scam. Free trial runs out today for me.

EstusFlame
EstusFlame commented
the thing she sent you was a mass message.

A
auntham commented
She said I’d have to purchase more content lmao. I’ve spent probably like $700+ on her content (most of it became free when she changed her OF). Unless she’s riding a dildo or something I’m good lol

SpaceGhost
SpaceGhost commented
I mean, she's made it very clear over the years she's never gonna do anything crazy. So my guess is we're not missing much. If I'm wrong, I encourage one of her "top spenders" to share what they have.

G
Gatorsuf commented
Ya, I asked her why everything is PPV now and she just replied asking what PPV was. She used to post to get weak once a week, now everything is thru DM and cost additional on top of the monthly sub.

L
lone dog commented
She is one of my favorite, but she became so boring...to bad

G
Gatorsuf commented
She has a new Full Frontal set out and an Hour long topless video ($111 😬)...seems like she's getting slightly better. Prices are quite high though.

C
curve-damping commented
Girl has her ISO set at 128,000,000. Get some lights!

A
auntham commented
Willing to chip in to get it and post on here if anyone dms me interested

2 Comments
J
Jjjjjjj1111 commented
Dang… how much was all this?

G
Gatorsuf commented
Those we on her wall, so $15/mo... However she only posts to her wall once a month so I guess they are $15 each 🤣

Here are some recent photos she sent in her messages on OF. I didn't purchase any of these packages but there does appear to be some good ones if you have the $$$. Also I should mention her $15/mo subscription basically means you get these type of PPV message and at best one mediocre post to her wall. These are the cheaper ones that likely don't show much, but hard to say. I'll post the ones she says are "FULL NUDE UNCENSORED" next.

21 📷 | $18 4 📷 | $25 4 📷 | $12 3 📷 | $13 3 📷 | $11 17 📷 | $29 17 📷 | $29 1:00 🎥 | $40 14 📷 | $38 13 📷 | $37

1 Comment
T
TheDapperFapper commented
thank you for your service 🫡

These ones seem to be the higher quality content, but they are also higher priced...if anyone wants to chip in message me and we can buy some content.

0:41 🎥 | $69 4 📷 | $24 7 📷 + 0:14 🎥 | $32 4 📷 + 0:15 🎥 | $77 8 📷 | $30 5 📷 | $48 8 📷 | $23 5 📷 + 0:08 🎥 | $17 4 📷 | $18 16 📷 | $38 8 📷 | $42 9 📷 | $29 6 📷 | $56 1:30 🎥 | $111

3 Comments
J
jjwhat12 commented
Did anyone get any of her $13 sets she did yesterday?

G
Gatorsuf commented
I did not

P
PurplePickle commented
Damn these prices are outrageous. I'm amazed anyone is willing to pay that much. I couldn't care less about pictures and what use are tik tok length videos?

Comment

Comment

Comment
As promised...Doing my best to revive this thread, need some help!

3 Comments
Dirtteesunn
Dirtteesunn commented
link says denied

J
Jjjjjjj1111 commented
Thanks! Does she just not hardly show nipple anymore?

G
Gatorsuf commented
Hard to say, she has more expensive sets that seem to show more but there are far fewer images in them.