Off Topic Pregnant and Lactating YouTube AND Hard Core

Latina mom with huge tits, I remembered vickywog from around 2008 to 2012, she was from golden age of YT before Ana, Angie, SLB, Tasha. She been deleted her videos on YT years back, but she used to post BF videos, did one breast massage video in red shirt. She didn’t really expose her boobs fully, but few nip slips with areola showing similar to Hariel Ferrari. But damn she had some nice huge tits in her white tank top, lol.
If now I realize who she is ...... a shame she never showed her tits, that woman was very hot.Thanks ;)?

Comment
If now I realize who she is ...... a shame she never showed her tits, that woman was very hot.Thanks ;)?

Yeah, she was very hot, shame she never showed her tits, but her huge boobs always drive me crazy.

I actually screenshot some of her videos from few years ago when someone else I guess uploaded her videos on YT, but the videos was very low quality, but still can see just how huge her tits was with the nip slips. I will try to upload what I have tomorrow.

Comment
Most breasts of youtubers who breastfeed end up making hot videos Mama Jewells, Spiritual Tasha Mama, Soykaylinda, Ana Garcia, etc. and even masturbating, we share videos of breastfeeding, chest massage and masturbation. but always without children and if we can continue posting in this great forum. :) ?(y)

Comment